Media Stephen A. Is like "I can't do any worse than Cerrone!"

The lack of respect the public has for fighters is just immense, not just MMA, but practically for any combat sport. It's like they don't understand that the one you see in there that gets his/her ass kicked, would do it 10x worse to anyone inexperienced who's watching the beatdown. Just go to a gym and see for yourself, it's the most humbling thing in the world when you get completely destroyed. I just started taking classes in BJJ and for fun, I rolled with a good friend of mine that is a brown belt. I couldn't do shit, but at the same time, it makes you realize that if someone puts an immense amount of time into something, they will be that much better too. I have a kickboxing background, TKD when I was a kid to a teenager and it's the same thing there as well. If you have spent way more time on a specific craft, you will have way more knowledge than someone that never has even tried it once, so you would obliterate them.

I liked Smith just about up until this point. Disrespecting Cerrone like that is a no go in my book. Respect fighters who fight, and come to fight. Conor hit him with something none of us could have anticipated, including himself. I love Cerrone, even though I think his stupid antics are getting old, the disrespect he is receiving is outrageous. Most finishes, most headkicks, most fights to his credit. STFU haters.

Someone needs to KO this bum stiff.
Stephen A Smith is right. Many non-fighters would have done better than Cerrone. Cerrone was a DISGRACE. Even the old guy McGregor punched, in the pub, did better than Cerrone. LOL

Stephen A Smith is right. Many non-fighters would have done better than Cerrone. Cerrone was a DISGRACE. Even the old guy McGregor punched, in the pub, did better than Cerrone. LOL

You honestly should just shut the fuck up lol.

<DisgustingHHH>

Stephen "Fuck White People" A. Smith.

I admit though, I love watching him get riled up over the popularity of non-Black athletes. Nothing pisses him off more. From Tebow mania to Lin-sanity, the guy just cant stand non-Blacks getting attention.

Smith would get bodied by CM Punk. Hoping they ship him off to FS1 and bury his career covering Big East basketball that nobody cares about...
He is carrying ESPN at this point.

The guy holding the pads is doing it all wrong too.

I give Stephen a pass for being an obvious newbie, but what the hell is the other guy doing? Teaching him how to punch somebody in the legs?

giphy.gif
Yeeeeeet-John wayne

I liked Smith just about up until this point. Disrespecting Cerrone like that is a no go in my book. Respect fighters who fight, and come to fight. Conor hit him with something none of us could have anticipated, including himself. I love Cerrone, even though I think his stupid antics are getting old, the disrespect he is receiving is outrageous. Most finishes, most headkicks, most fights to his credit. STFU haters.
He couldn't anticipate getting kicked in the head in an MMA fight? Or do you mean he couldn't anticipate putting on such a pathetically bad performance. I don't care if he would whoop my ass, his stupid ass fucked up the fight I was looking forward to

Back