Stephen A.: Floyd Mayweather grateful to have an opponent like Conor McGregor

Does anyone listen to that fuck head anymore?
I wished he screamed more when he talked.

giphy.gif

Not when it comes to MMA. I doubt a majority of these ESPN talking heads really paid attention to MMA until it became a thing. Anytime I happen to accidently fall upon a clip they say generic things and never have knowledge about anyone's fighting capabilities.

Not when it comes to MMA. I doubt a majority of these ESPN talking heads really paid attention to MMA until it became a thing. Anytime I happen to accidently fall upon a clip they say generic things and never have knowledge about anyone's fighting capabilities.

I.e. Skip Bayless saying Nate Diaz is a sumo wrestler.

That's crazy if true. Anytime I've seen those two talk about MMA they say generic shit like, "This guy has a lot of drive." Or something like that and never mention actual stuff like this guy has elite BJJ and is dangerous from the guard. They should stick to talking about basketball

This is the biggest “star” of the network the UFC just cut their deal with. Good luck with that.

Was literally going to bring this up. For those unaware, the week leading up to the Floyd - Conor fight Ariel Helwani had a number of guests on his podcast.

One was Skip Bayless who said, and he was 100% serious, that Nate was 40 lbs bigger than Conor on fight night. Ariel very kindly told him he was an idiot and Skip said his rationale was based on Dana telling him so lol.

Back