Stein's recount may have revealed strong irregularities, possible investigation to follow

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
The recount crusade of Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein) may have turned up massive voter irregularities, but they're not the kind Democrats were hoping to find.
In heavily-Democratic Detroit, more votes than voters were found across the city and now state Republicans are calling for an investigation. According to the Detroit News, voting machines in more than one-third of Detroit precincts counted more votes than the actual number of voters who showed up.The statewide recount, which was stopped by a judge on Friday, could not be performed in those precincts and others.

“There’s always going to be small problems to some degree, but we didn’t expect the degree of problem we saw in Detroit. This isn’t normal,” said Krista Haroutunian, chairwoman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers.

Republican lawmakers in the state called for a probe last week after reports that a Wayne County precinct reported 306 votes, but had only 50 ballots.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/14/steins-recount-turns-more-votes-voters-detroit

Lol yeah they probably drovee in illegals to vote which we know they do

backfire.gif

If we're going down the recount rabbit hole, let's recount California's votes and see how many can be identified as legal citizens. How about NYC?

Amazing. These dirty Democrats asked for a recount and it reveals they are receiving more votes than voters in the heavily Democratic urban areas. That whole party and ideology is built on a lies and stupidity.

If we're going down the recount rabbit hole, let's recount California's votes and see how many can be identified as legal citizens. How about NYC?

I wish some conservative watchdog group would have California and NY recounted. Hillary would lose millions of votes, I'm sure of it.

Amazing. These dirty Democrats asked for a recount and it reveals they are receiving more votes than voters in the heavily Democratic urban areas. That whole party and ideology is built on a lies and stupidity.
I don't think the Democrats were behind it, though I'm sure they were grasping for hope when it happened.

Stein saw this as a money grab, plain and simple. Even from what I saw during the election, she was campaigning harder against Hillary than Trump (of course, though, that's where she was most likely to flip votes).

Thread title sounds a bit like 'You have been selected as a possible winner of an iPhone'

Exactly what I said. This is the same lady that won every coin toss in the primary

I bet if you recount the states where hillrod7 won by a small margin, some of those would be flipped

this whole thing
4675_2ab3.gif
Except instead of dirt clods and rocks flying it's a bunch of gold rings, like when Sonic crashes.

**edit**
Aw yeah, there it is...
DEXATI20161215110744.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I told you, the Stein recount was not for the purpose of electing Trump. Hillary stole roughly 3 million votes from Bernie based upon the exit poll discrepancies and as a result, stole the nomination. Jill inherited many Bernie supporters that were furious that Bernie never said anything and pleaded with Jill to investigate election fraud and prove that our elections were not safe. Seeing as she could do nothing other than plead with Bernie to contest primary results, she made the vow (before the election results happened) to do all that she could to expose how our elections were rigged. In order to get funding to do this, she had to contest in states that Hillary lost as the winners will not want to look into possible fraud as it could not serve them. The only reason that Trump won was because he had a massive landslide. Infact, Richard Charnin has estimated the NV, CO, NH and VA all had heavy fraud based on the data from exit polls and that they should have all gone Trump. https://richardcharnin.wordpress.com/

Until election fraud becomes a non partisan issue, stuff like this will keep on happening, and who knows, maybe Hillary or some other corporate globalist hack may be able to steal it in 2020.

Infact, Richard Charnin has estimated the NV, CO, NH and VA all had heavy fraud based on the data from exit polls and that they should have all gone Trump. https://richardcharnin.wordpress.com/

Until election fraud becomes a non partisan issue, stuff like this will keep on happening, and who knows, maybe Hillary or some other corporate globalist hack may be able to steal it in 2020.

Living in VA - I'm going to call BS on voter fraud. 3 counties basically decide VA in all elections and the demographics of those 3 weren't helping Trump.

BTW- VA has voter ID laws.

Back