Stefan Struve's return and his odds

Nieliz74

White Belt
Reaction score
WIth UFC 175, Stefan Struve is making his return after a 16 month layoff and some serious health issues, he says he's back to a 100% and is super motivated, what are his
odds against heavy handed Matt Mitrione?

60/40 I'd say if he really is 100%.

Struve submission after taking a bit of a beating would be my prediction.

Struve will pull guard and submit Mitrione like he did against Lavar. If Schaub subbed Mitrione easily but couldn't do much for three rounds on top of Johnson, I think Struve can also do it.

Struve will pull guard and submit Mitrione like he did against Lavar. If Schaub subbed Mitrione easily but couldn't do much for three rounds on top of Johnson, I think Struve can also do it.

Struve will be a HW champ one day...just not any time soon. He's young, tall and keeps improving every year.

Yep. As much as I like Mitrione, this is how I see it.

Would be happy and sad either way the fight goes, though.

He smashes Mitrione if he's back to form.

He'll take some shots but i see him going for a sub too.

Wait wait...Struve is 100%?

Didn't he have some kind of heart/brain problem? Dude's been knocked out viciously quite a few times in his short UFC career.

I fear for this health...

X3

Tough fight for Matt.

struve gets beat up some and then finishes him(probably sub, matt seems to have a decent enough chin)...thats pretty much his MO when he doesn't get KTFO

Wait wait...Struve is 100%?

Didn't he have some kind of heart/brain problem? Dude's been knocked out viciously quite a few times in his short UFC career.

I fear for this health...

13 fights in the UFC isnt really a short carreer if they still want him back for another fight, dude has only gone the distance once..He's a
very entertaining fighter to watch , hopefully he has learned to not stand and trade..

Agreed.

Back