Stefan Struve vs. Ruslan Magomedov Official @ UFC 204

Who Wins?

• Total voters
though fight for struve, Ruslan is a no name at this point but i saw one of his ufc fights and he looked a little bit like stipe in his style.
rooting for struve, obviously

though fight for struve, Ruslan is a no name at this point but i saw one of his ufc fights and he looked a little bit like stipe in his style.
rooting for struve, obviously

Yeah but he has no KO Power, that would be his problem in this fight.

hehehehhehe

adjhTalW.gif

Really tall guy who knows how to use his jab vs really tall guy who infamously does not know how to use his jab.

Ruslan is also born in Dagestan, so he's pretty much guaranteed a win here.

I think Struve gets a decision if he uses his reach, if he doesn't, then it's going to be another loss in his record. Hopefully Hooft has been working with him in that aspect. Ruslan isn't bad on the feet by any means but his lack of KO power/killer instinct might work against him in this fight.

Ruslan will win another boring decision.

If Struve got everything correct in his head, he should win.
Against bigfoot he pumped like hell, hopefully he can keep that up, he needs that.

I'd love to see Struve pull off a submission, but I think Ruslan will take over the role of least exciting HW from Rosholt.

It isn't often that I hear a Struve fight where I'm nearly certain he won't be finished. The Rosholt was one of them, this is another.

Magomedov will embarrass Struve and it gives me no pleasure to say that.

Late finish or decision for Magomedov. Uses his reach will and has a solid kicking game, will probably work Struve's body and hurt him late on.

If somebody can knock out bigfoot in 16 seconds, he can say has knock out power!

He was talking about Ruslan.

Two dutch guys fighting in Manchester. I guess I have to buy myself a ticket.

Back