Stefan Struve vs Francis Ngannou?

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
let's be honest francis fought a fat terrified welterweight yesterday it is time to give him a real test.

PIkprkZ.gif

Would watch

you got something against stefan? did he kick your dog?

I rather see some black on black crime.
Black beast vs Francis Ngannou.
giphy.gif

I rather see some black on black crime.
Black beast vs Francis Ngannou.
giphy.gif

Lewis wins if they fought right now but Ngannou will overtake him with a few more years of training.

nah son derrick needs a fight that will move him up in the ranks travis browne vs derrick lewis and francis needs to crack in to the top 15

let's be honest francis fought a fat terrified welterweight yesterday it is time to give him a real test.
Struve believes he's back in the mix because he stopped the ghost of Bigfoot Silva. Let's see if he's right.

Meh.
Fast tracking fighters frequently ruins them.

He's only 29 with 2.5 yrs since his first fight.
He has time.

I like it, Ngannou drops Struve hard and finishes him

So some of you say Struve is too much too soon, others say he's not a big enough step up.

I say set it up.

People need to realize that Ngannou is only 9 fights into his MMA career, people calling for Derek Lewis or Roy Nelson that's too much too soon. I like the Struve matchup though, I definitely think that should be next. HW is incredibly shallow though so if he wins that he'd likely get a top 15 fight.

Meh.
Fast tracking fighters frequently ruins them.

He's only 29 with 2.5 yrs since his first fight.
He has time.
29 years-old, at heavyweight, is the equivalent of a Sage Northcutt at 155. I agree, let him build himself up against non-ranked guys.

perfect to me. struve on his best day is a pretty hard fight .

Back