Stefan Struve should be in Hollywood

Nogueira would make a perfect extra on The Walking Dead.

JBXKSNu.jpg

Struve doesn't look as intimidating as Nathan Jones or those other guys. He's way skinnier.

Plus, maybe he doesn't like acting or sucks at it. Ronda isn't a good actress either, despite the fact that she's charismatic and many consider her good looking.

That's understatement of the century.

The Nogs played thugs in The Expendables. I think their look is ideal for roles like that. Struve on the other hand has never seemed like the Hollywood type. Yeah, he's really big and athletic, but I'm not sure his look is right. The exception would be him playing a role like Chewbacca.

Height isn't a detriment when you're looking for guys with height. Why do you think Andre the Giant got cast in films? They always need tall guys to play tall characters.

Bond Villains, monsters, Aliens ... He'd get cast in tons of shit just like Nathan Jones does and just like this dude. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maillet

He looks plenty scary enough and his accent is fine. I stand by it. I reckon it'll happen too. Hollywood will knock on his door soon enough.

So you obviously know more about Hollywood and how it works than I do. This means you must have spent at least 11 years working in the movie business in Los Angeles, since I have ten. Andre the Giant is weird looking, not just tall. He had the same disease Bigfoot has, which is why I mentioned Bigfoot. Nathan Jones has bulging muscles. Maillet has a very unique face. Struve looks like a beanpole. He'd get ZERO roles.

Very easy to make a guy look tall on camera via camera angles or just plain old elevator shoes. Male movie stars never look short on screen, yet they're all midgets. An average guy can be made to look like a giant and guys that are actually large (or huge) are more trouble to film, as I already said. Your wet dreams aside, you're just wrong. I'm not trying to be snarky, but don't argue when you don't understand the issues.

Plus what makes you think Struve wants to play make believe for a living? Acting is for drama queens and attention whores. It's basically lying on command. Dude is a fighter/warrior not a prima donna.

Please could you elaborate more on his good looks?You mentioned it more than once.

It's unusual for a 7 foot guy to look like a real person who is handsome. 7 footers are usually ugly as sin unless they're ballers.

Seeing him sitting on the press conference podium he was confident, comfortable in front of the camera, good looking and 7 feet tall. I think this guy above me is actually a moron if he thinks Struve couldn't get roles. In fact, I'm sure he's literally a child playing make believe with his "I worked for 10 years in Hollywood" crap.

10 years in Hollywood as a janitor in a transvestite red light hotel probably.

Back