Stefan Struve is just terrible

markhuntko.gif

tumblr_mglgri7NrT1ry1rm7o4_400.gif

Fighting short and tall, he still gets taken advantage of.

Shrugs, he managed to knockout the number 1 contender Miocic in 2 rounds, where JDS couldn't. With Struve a lot of factors play a role, especially in this fight:
1. He had food poisoning.
2. He had to cut weight for the first time in his career.
3. He fought in hostile territory (Brazil).
4. He has anxiety issues.
5. Heart condition.

The fact he fought while being ill says a lot about what a warrior he is. If Struve was terrible, so where SOA and Bigfoot. Also, don't shit on Big Nog, this was the last fight of his career, he was a true warrior and wanted to finish with a win. Dude only lost 6 times in his mma career.

Sherdoggees have too much poo in their mouths.

RVKZ0n.gif

I'm done with Struve. Really believed the hype too. How Nog landed as many shots as he did is beyond me.

Its funny how less than 2 years ago reach meant everything, times change fast in MMA

Its funny how less than 2 years ago reach meant everything, times change fast in MMA

Sherdoggees can't make up their minds. They're not the smartest type of people. :icon_twis

Are there any other somewhat experienced HW fighters who are under 30 y/o besides Duffee and Struve? The division is on its last legs.

to be fair, it must be a hard job attracting people to the MMA HW divison given that some sort of permanent brain damage is a certainty. Certainly when you consider all but the top top guys get paid a pittance.

I thought struve looked way better this fight, his hands seemed much faster and his front kick looked schilt-esq.

He's never been great, but he looked good to me.

lol @ those thinking struve will somehow turn out to be more than what he currently is. he had 18 fights before he was in the ufc and that apparently didnt do anything for him either.

I thought struve looked way better this fight, his hands seemed much faster and his front kick looked schilt-esq.

He's never been great, but he looked good to me.

Considering he was ill he looked decent. You try puking every dinner you had out of your body and fight someone like Big Nog. LMAO. Big Nog also knew this would be his last fight, so he was hanging in. This shit just shows none of the sherdoggees have ever fought themselves, in real life (not talking about barfights, you puke before and after those).

Anyway, I don't agree. I don't think he looked good but everything considered it's good he pulled off the win. Shit, 90 percent of the fighters probably wouldn've cancelled that fight.

I thought he looked better than he ever has, he used his jab and his right hand looked good. He is still young and getting better.

he definitely needs a new coach. It looks horrible. He has to rise his hands up and starting to control his opponents with jabs, klitschko blocks and Jones palming.

I don

To be honest giving him Ubereem after Hunt nearly murdered him was a bit nasty by the UFC.

Shrugs, he managed to knockout the number 1 contender Miocic in 2 rounds, where JDS couldn't. With Struve a lot of factors play a role, especially in this fight:
1. He had food poisoning.
2. He had to cut weight for the first time in his career.
3. He fought in hostile territory (Brazil).
4. He has anxiety issues.
5. Heart condition.

Damn, forget Brazilian excuses, Dutch excuses are next level type shit.

You've really gotta stop bringing up the Stipe win; that was 3 damn years ago. Chuck Liddell went from a killer to a glassjawed shell of his former self that could have been beaten by regional level journeymen in 3 years. If you have to go back 3 years to try and make your fighter look good, that's not good. It's like Uncle Rico throwing the pigskin around in the background fantasizing about the glory days when he was the star quarterback. It's over, let it go.

Considering he was ill he looked decent. You try puking every dinner you had out of your body and fight someone like Big Nog. LMAO. Big Nog also knew this would be his last fight, so he was hanging in. This shit just shows none of the sherdoggees have ever fought themselves, in real life (not talking about barfights, you puke before and after those).

Anyway, I don't agree. I don't think he looked good but everything considered it's good he pulled off the win. Shit, 90 percent of the fighters probably wouldn've cancelled that fight.

even when he is healthy and even for hw, he is slow

Last edited:
All he can do is pick on older shorter men than him.

Well, it will hard for him the opposite as 27yo, 7' tall in the UFC HW weight class

Basically only way to please you will be sign UberTS who is forever 17yo and have an estimated height of 12'

Back