Stefan Struve is just terrible

I think some fighters just lose it in the cage and want to bang, bro. I remember back in the day Rampage was saying that about Kongo...he'd spent months in camp with Kongo (numerous times). Gameplan this, gameplan that...but the second the bell rings he just wants to bang, bro. It's a funny interview because Helwani asks him if Kongo's plan was to stand and exchange...and Rampage is like "Sheeeit, hell no. We had a gameplan, but the man is too macho. He's like the most macho man ever. This is what he does every time."

the second the bell rings he goes for nutshots and hugs guys against the cage

I agree. I have never seen anything special in him. Hes young and tall with 6 ko losses and fights in a phone box.

I like Struve, but since his long lay-off, he seems quite slow and plodding. He really needs to focus on knee and elbow strikes. He has gained a good 20-30lbs since his original UFC debut; maybe thats effecting his cardio and quickness?

They made comments about his age a lot when he was about 22/23, especially given his experience at that point. On this past fight, Goldberg mentioned he's still "still so young at age 27".

Pretty soon it's going to be "Can you believe this guy is only 39? Can you believe how tall he is??"

fucking lol at "All he can do is pick on older shorter men than him".

He's like the youngest and tallest dude in the division you jackass. What's he supposed to do, amputate his legs and then hibernate for a decade?

Also, it was Nog who was doing all the clinching.

What a total fucking fail of an OP.

10001845.gif

Alistair%2BOvereem%2BPounds%2BStefan%2BStruve%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

ibsIvK8cto9iY8.gif

10001164.gif

b69cex.jpg

He is gonna have full blown dementia by the time he is 35 if he keeps this up.:eek:

I like Struve, but since his long lay-off, he seems quite slow and plodding. He really needs to focus on knee and elbow strikes. He has gained a good 20-30lbs since his original UFC debut; maybe thats effecting his cardio and quickness?

He needs to focus on wrestling, judo, and some more wrestling.

He's just not champ material, but with the average level of grappling at HW, he would be at least able to whoop all those 3rd league guys he's beating without getting hit to the head so much.

I'm just surprised that Nog survived 3 full rounds. I had him getting knocked out in the first. Any top 15 type HW with power puts Nog away inside of a round.

10001845.gif

Alistair%2BOvereem%2BPounds%2BStefan%2BStruve%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

ibsIvK8cto9iY8.gif

10001164.gif

b69cex.jpg

He is gonna have full blown dementia by the time he is 35 if he keeps this up.:eek:

What about Overeem who has been finished by KO/TKO more in MMA and a few time in kickboxing?

So how did he beat Stipe ?

Well for one Stipe is pretty overrated, he just had some favourable fights for his style to build himself up.As soon as he fights someone that won't stand in front of him and be jabbed to death or get coutured against the fence, then he will be exposed I'd say Barnett would derail his hype train.

I fully agree, he is incredibly awkward and sloppy.

He should really make a tough self assessment and reconsider if he was really destined to be an MMA fighter.

What about Overeem who has been finished by KO/TKO more in MMA and a few time in kickboxing?

What about him? I don't really care about Reem...

People that tall can't fight, they'd need another brain in their tail (like a dinosaur) to have sufficient coordination.

I'm just surprised that Nog survived 3 full rounds. I had him getting knocked out in the first. Any top 15 type HW with power puts Nog away inside of a round.

I'm surprised Nog he could'nt keep him down the times he got him down to the ground and finish him.

He has talent but has no idea how to use his reach. He's the most hittable guy at that height ever.

Back