Stefan Struve back in training

Very good news, I enjoy watching Struve fight. Hopefully this means he is all clear on his medical condition.

Good news.

Everyone?

23u6e5c.jpg

Glad he's healthier but it looks like his entire career is going to consist of beating marginal guys, people hyping him up saying "Struve knows how to use his height and reach now!", then getting a top 10 opponent, not using his reach at all, and getting KTFO.

haha that's true though I wouldn't call the guys he beat marginal and certainly not the way Struve usually finishes his fights

And I think people forget he is just 25 years old even though he has so many fights in the UFC!
And some really nice victories as well.

There is so much time for him to improve if he stays in good health. Which I hope, glad to see he's on his way back!

Lot of classy reactions for a recovering athlete in this thread.

Hopefully he changes camps or has new coaches around him, he takes far too much punishment in the cage for his own good.

I wonder if the leaky valve had anything to do with the beatings he has taken in the ufc.

now i know why the commentators always said he had a lot of heart when he was taking those beatings

Back