STEELERS take #7 this year.

KingJames530

White Belt
Reaction score
It's the Stairway to Seven this year gents and ladies. Who can beat them and why?

Ah who gives a shit

lol @ a Pittsburgh fan from California

Pittsburgh is ranked 27th in passing defense. They give up an average of 253.1ypg, couple that with only 33 sacks on the year. Without a consistent pass rush I feel as if your aged secondary will give up big plays. I look for the Steelers to beat the Ravens and then lose in the next round to Denver. Pittsburgh doesn't travel well, despite having a 5-3 record on the road. The 5 wins came against Carolina, Atlanta, Jacksonville, Tennessee and Cincinnati. The Ten, Atl, and Jax game were all close. With the Steelers giving up 4.4 yards per carry, I think C.J. Anderson will have a solid game and set up the play action for Denver.

Pittsburgh is ranked 27th in passing defense. They give up an average of 253.1ypg, couple that with only 33 sacks on the year. Without a consistent pass rush I feel as if your aged secondary will give up big plays. I look for the Steelers to beat the Ravens and then lose in the next round to Denver. Pittsburgh doesn't travel well, despite having a 5-3 record on the road. The 5 wins came against Carolina, Atlanta, Jacksonville, Tennessee and Cincinnati. The Ten, Atl, and Jax game were all close. With the Steelers giving up 4.4 yards per carry, I think C.J. Anderson will have a solid game and set up the play action for Denver.

And that's a wrap folks. /thread

I love my Steelers, but they can be shut down offensively and picked apart with a decent passing game. Everything rests on Ben and the defensive line getting pressure.

Steelers will probably lose tomorrow.

Seattle, Green Bay, New England, and Denver would all kick Pittsburgh's ass. Will be fun to watch Antonio Jesus Brown besmirch fools a little while longer, but they aren't winning more than 1 game

Seattle, Green Bay, New England, and Denver would all kick Pittsburgh's ass. Will be fun to watch Antonio Jesus Brown besmirch fools a little while longer, but they aren't winning more than 1 game

Remember at the beginning of the year when I told you they'd go 10-6 and you laughed and said 7-9 at best....keep doubting.

I think they'll win tomorrow but lose in Denver.

Remember at the beginning of the year when I told you they'd go 10-6 and you laughed and said 7-9 at best....keep doubting.

Definitely exceeded expectations this season

Also done in round two

Definitely exceeded expectations this season

Also done in round two

Denver has looked extremely vulnerable and Pey Pey doesn't have the luxury of playing in a dome these days. Regardless, anything can happen...it's the NFL. Losing Bell is really a huge loss even if it's for one game.

Would love for Big Ben to tie brady with 3 SB wins. Saying Pittsburgh does win, how would you rank the rapist?

Actually after looking it up Ben would be tied with brady and aikman for 3 wins, 1 shy of bradshaw and montana. Does ben get in the HoF?

Actually after looking it up Ben would be tied with brady and aikman for 3 wins, 1 shy of bradshaw and montana. Does ben get in the HoF?

He is already gonna be in the HoF. Another title and he's getting towards GOAT territory

Back