Steeler Nation 2018

My prediction for this season; the defense will single handily lose them several games, they will lose to at least 2 or 3 teams they have no business losing to, the standard will be the standard, Bell & Brown drama, Tomlin will still be employed after another failure of a season.
^

The pass defense has been terrible at times. The most uninspiring performance was the Baltimore game, thank god they got that out early. The good news if any is the division appears wide open this season. Go Steelers!
Steelers-color-rush-f.png

The pass defense has been terrible at times. The most uninspiring performance was the Baltimore game, thank god they got that out early. The good news if any is the division appears wide open this season. Go Steelers!
Steelers-color-rush-f.png

The division really is a mess this year. Tbh, the best looking team has been Bodymore thus far.

My prediction for this season; the defense will single handily lose them several games, they will lose to at least 2 or 3 teams they have no business losing to, the standard will be the standard, Bell & Brown drama, Tomlin will still be employed after another failure of a season.
Well I'm about a week away from being Nostradamus on this season for the Steelers. Though it really wasn't that hard to predict.

I can't think of a franchise more deserving of getting screwed by the refs, hope it happens every game.

Back