Staying young and being youthful...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I try to alternate between carbs and fat days. With low carb I stick with dark chocolate, almond butter and olives with majority of food consumption. With low fat its fruits, dates, apricot and decent basic starches like yam/rice. Armenian and Persian stores really have quality products for these things and less expensive than whole foods.

Regarding yoga habits I really try to inhale but work towards holding and exhaling slowly but with a respectable pace.

Another thing that helps is avoiding artificial lights. Meditating is the dark helps as is avoid loud music or sounds that can speed up the heartrate or tax the nervous system.

I mentioned loud music but conversely speaking, I like to lesson to relaxing music that allows me to slow down and really muster up my creativity while keeping strong emotions to the minimum.

Example of music that instills creativity and relaxation:

good god, go the fuck away
lol, creeping everyone the fuck out with this shit

I try to alternate between carbs and fat days. With low carb I stick with dark chocolate, almond butter and olives with majority of food consumption. With low fat its fruits, dates, apricot and decent basic starches like yam/rice. Armenian and Persian stores really have quality products for these things and less expensive than whole foods.

Regarding yoga habits I really try to inhale but work towards holding and exhaling slowly but with a respectable pace.

Another thing that helps is avoiding artificial lights. Meditating is the dark helps as is avoid loud music or sounds that can speed up the heartrate or tax the nervous system.

I mentioned loud music but conversely speaking, I like to lesson to relaxing music that allows me to slow down and really muster up my creativity while keeping strong emotions to the minimum.

Example of music that instills creativity and relaxation:

When was the last time someone pulled you from behind and gave you a real good "Rogering".
Thats what you need little lady. A good "Rogering"

Bathing in a tub filled with blood.

Twice now I’ve had to say this:

PUT

THE

PIPE

DOWN

lol yOugata me kidding me with this drivel?
next we'll be hearing about him burning hisself

All good. But you left out by far the most important thing. Daily sunscreen.

I’m in my mid 30s and I always feel and look young. I pass for my 20s and I always feel great about that.... then I talk to a bunch of people who are in their mid 20s, I’m like nah, I’m nothing like that.

I didn't read the OP.. But stay hydrated, don't burn yourself tanning, exercise, have sex, minimize stress, and don't constantly fake smile all day like a flake.. Those things will keep you looking younger.

Vitamin D3 and fellatio.

I'm not quantifying that.

Whatever makes your mickey stiffy, as the kids say.

giphy.gif

You can’t stay young. Time only goes one way. You can only age with grace. Either that, or be dragged kicking & screaming through your body’s decay, only to end up in the same destination regardless.

Back