stay far away from cageside MMA

Glad to hear this was resolved, I have had the same problem when getting replies back from companies where the email goes straight to my spam folder. most companies would of just sent the different color mouth guard. Hopefully the TS has checked this post since, might not know he/she has been refunded.

i am currently standing on my chair and applauding.

GREAT response.

Boomer and CagesideMMA is a class act. I'll always shop with them. :D

I placed an order with them today.
Got a call about 30 minutes later that something was out of stock.
They suggested a replacement and shipped it to me today.

THANKS!

All the orders I've done through them have been good :D

ordered 2 pairs of shorts, one came in wrong size, within 3 days I had the correct pair on my doorstep with a pre-paid package to send the wrong size back. Great company to deal with IMO.

i sent a payment for a mouth piece over a month ago via paypal, after 2 emails and no response i put up a claim with paypal.com. the customer service is horrible, the item was "in stock" but still hasn't been shipped, no point in doing business with a company like this when there are soo many others with great prices fast shipping and customer service.

I hoped the solution resolved the issue for you and hope that you give Boomer and Cageside another chance. They are truly a fantastic company, and it is a shame that you were one of the rare few on the other end of things :(

I feel bad and I didn't even buy a mouthguard. There customer service has always been the best. I try to buy all my gear there.

i was refunded the day after i put up this post, thank you very much for replying so fast to my thread. that was very professional of you and i will give you guys another shot in the future, but i'll call this time instead to avoid any problems. let me know if you want me to close this thread, as it would only be fair to you. I am very weary of ordering things on the internet because i have gotten ripped off many many times, i would have called you but with the timezone difference and the hours i work (7am-8pm) made it pretty much impossible.

Perhaps the thread title could be changed because the issue was resolved. :icon_chee

i was refunded the day after i put up this post, thank you very much for replying so fast to my thread. that was very professional of you and i will give you guys another shot in the future, but i'll call this time instead to avoid any problems. let me know if you want me to close this thread, as it would only be fair to you. I am very weary of ordering things on the internet because i have gotten ripped off many many times, i would have called you but with the timezone difference and the hours i work (7am-8pm) made it pretty much impossible.

You could edit your first post to let everyone know things have been resolved.

glad it all worked out because i was in disbelief when i read the thread title...i still love my gloves and am going to try to get the owners of the gym i'm at to try them out.

Back