stay far away from cageside MMA

WOW this is the first i've ever heard of cageside giving poor service did you try to call them?

You really ordered just a mouth piece? Even their most expensive one you can get at any sporting goods store I've been to... but you don't pay shipping at the stores.

I thought this thread was gonna be about getting sprayed with blood when you have cage side seats or something. :D

Had nothing but good experiences with cageside. Shipping has always been next day for anything I ordered from them.

CagesideMMA is one of my two or three favorite webstores: great prices, pretty reasonable shipping fees and awesome customer service.

CagesideMMA has the best customer service. Boomer responds to e-mails very promptly. They continue to be my favorite store.

I've always had great customer service from Boomer-prompt emails, quick shipping. I'm sure he'll take care of your concerns if you contact him.

Not siding with the TS but all the orders that went fine for everybody else does little to console the unfortunate guy that does have a problem. In fact reading everyone elses stories about how great of customer service they received just pisses you off even more. Just because a company normally does things right it doesn't mean they are incapable of making mistakes or dropping the ball from time to time. Personally, I was gonna order a pair of gloves from them but after I saw they were selling a Toe 2 Toe shirt and using Spencers pic with it I decided to take my business elsewhere.

CagesideMMA has the best customer service. Boomer responds to e-mails very promptly. They continue to be my favorite store.

I've been dealing with cageside for a long time now, and the one time they did leave something out of my order, I emailed them and they immediately shipped the item.

I would suggest calling them, it you havent had a response to your emails.
I'm sure they will take care of you right away.

Although I have yet to use Cageside, they consistently receive excellent reviews on their products and customer service. Even their international customers leave positive reviews. According to a recent FB post, I believe Boomer was on vacation and just recently returned. That is not an excuse by any means, but things do inevitably get messed up sometimes. Try calling them, I am pretty sure they will make things right.

:icon_chee

not like other store Cagesidemma always give TOP service

Hi everyone.

Well - someone e-mailed me about this thread so I thought I'd reply. I am very sorry about the mistake. We did e-mail the gentleman who ordered the mouthguard the same day that he ordered to inform him we were out of the ORANGE Shock Doc Nano mouthguard but we could replace it with the same model in another color.

The e-mail was never answered. What likely happened is the email went to his spam folder. Either way - WE should have called the customer after not hearing back from him.

We did not receive any e-mails from the customer. Again, either way - we dropped the ball. We refunded the customer in full today.

As far as Spencer Fisher and the Toe 2 Toe shirt....

1. Spencer is a good friend of mine
2. Toe 2 Toe has gotten a pretty bad rep lately - mostly ALL deserved. We did a combo T2T/Cageside shirt about 2 years ago.

To finish off....we at Cageside really try to give the best customer service possible but every now and then we mess up. If anyone ever has a problem and needs to contact us:

e-mail: [email protected] PLEASE use the subject line. We get atleast 150 emails a day and so many have a BLANK subject line and have a sender name such as "Cool dude".

Phone: 919-477-1999

Thanks!
Boomer

Hi everyone.

Well - someone e-mailed me about this thread so I thought I'd reply. I am very sorry about the mistake. We did e-mail the gentleman who ordered the mouthguard the same day that he ordered to inform him we were out of the ORANGE Shock Doc Nano mouthguard but we could replace it with the same model in another color.

The e-mail was never answered. What likely happened is the email went to his spam folder. Either way - WE should have called the customer after not hearing back from him.

We did not receive any e-mails from the customer. Again, either way - we dropped the ball. We refunded the customer in full today.

As far as Spencer Fisher and the Toe 2 Toe shirt....

1. Spencer is a good friend of mine
2. Toe 2 Toe has gotten a pretty bad rep lately - mostly ALL deserved. We did a combo T2T/Cageside shirt about 2 years ago.

To finish off....we at Cageside really try to give the best customer service possible but every now and then we mess up. If anyone ever has a problem and needs to contact us:

e-mail: [email protected] PLEASE use the subject line. We get atleast 150 emails a day and so many have a BLANK subject line and have a sender name such as "Cool dude".

Phone: 919-477-1999

Thanks!
Boomer

this is what i called GENTLEMAN :icon_chee

Thumbs up to Cageside for accepting responsibility and addressing the issue.

:icon_chee

Thanks to Boomer for proving us all RIGHT.
I'm constantly pimping their gear in our Gym.

That email takes SO MUCH CLASS to write. That's true humility right there. CageSide isn't even sure that the issue is there's: maybe the customer was just lazy and didn't respond to the email. NONETHELESS, they understand they could have taken it further and recognized they could have gone farther in their attempt.

I've responded directly a president of a company who threw fits over reviews I've written about his product. He didn't understand HIS part in all of this: I wrote an honest review, and instead of working to change the product he made it a point to hassle me and deride me via email, then have my Sherdog review deleted.

Nonetheless, to see a company take the time to explain themselves, to take the time to see the issue may not necessarily be on the customer's part, is pretty stellar. I think my next purchase will be from CageSide. Thanks for the recommendation OP

Back