Status of the Mike Perry Hypetrain?

typical white belt post.

clueless.
Look shooter. I was getting banned from this site back when Mike Fairy was getting beat up on bum fights dvds as a kid. At some point when he decides to pull his cock out of your throat, you'll be able to watch this fight and realize the guys got to go. Tattoos and WWE trash talking do not make a professional despite the current trend of douchebaggery in the sport

Look shooter. I was getting banned from this site back when Mike Fairy was getting beat up on bum fights dvds as a kid. At some point when he decides to pull his cock out of your throat, you'll be able to watch this fight and realize the guys got to go. Tattoos and WWE trash talking do not make a professional despite the current trend of douchebaggery in the sport
Get out the thread old man.

Status of the Mike Perry Hypetrain?

It never left the station.

/thread

I've seen hypetrains go off the rails before, but this complete radio silence from what was a pretty loud group is still pretty surprising.

Is anyone still thinking he's worth the hype? Anyone left?

I've seen hypetrains go off the rails before, but this complete radio silence from what was a pretty loud group is still pretty surprising.

It never existed.
It was just a joke.

It's tired now.

This is BS!
We still make tons of Platinum threads, thing is, a lot of them being were moved to Wasteland for no good reason.
Sherdog is showing its racist side again!

the thing is, even if we spammed a thousand Perry topics, it's "let's all hate Ronda" week so it just gets lost in the mix, and of course Cyborg made sure she stole a lot of her thunder too by popping for something she's "allowed to take" :p

it's worse than it was leading up to the McGregor fight.

Back