Status of the Mike Perry Hypetrain?

MMA

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've seen hypetrains go off the rails before, but this complete radio silence from what was a pretty loud group is still pretty surprising.

Is anyone still thinking he's worth the hype? Anyone left?

9mhtlVo.gif

What hype ? Mike Perry is 9-1 with 9 (T)KOS. He is a legit established fighter, the hype stage is well past him

Look at the last few pages. I still can't find a jouban thread, see lots of Perry threads. Guy losses and still gets more attention than Hansel jouban. I didn't even expect that

As one of the foremost Perry haters I hope his fanbois havent all retreated just yet. I'll take too much pleasure from making fun of them once he loses again, gets ko'd and finally released.

Don't care about Perry, I'm just sad Barbarino lost.

he lost a controversial decision. its no big deal. he'll get his rematch and smash jouban.

mike lost, lest be classy and not run it in. He was a great embassador for the Platinum belt. But the platinum lifestyle is bigger than any one man, let's all salute the new Platinum Champ!

alan-jouban-ufc-fight-night-47.jpg

Alan "Platinum," Jouban!!
Here's to his long legacy and should he lose his Platinum title, may it be a great man worthy of the Platinum belt!

Join me in congratulating Platty-Jo!

#GUERNICAbless

M

The only people forcing this retarded meme are the worst, biggest cunts on this fucking site, and they are too dumb to shut the fuck up.

Mike Perry is a can.

He makes Tank Abbott look like a master of technique.

He'll be back roiding up in regional shows soon, most likely followed by another stint in jail.

What hype ? Mike Perry is 9-1 with 9 (T)KOS. He is a legit established fighter, the hype stage is well past him
@Platinum @12ga. @20falarVerdades@Abazzdeboom @Alex @BRaVo cHoKe@Dana_is_your_GOD @dontlaugh@Dragon Punch @Dragov @Drunk Bum@Elmonstro1 @FedorGOAT @Guernica@Haj01 @Jacked Burton @Jehannum@Jim Cozad Jr. @Jkaylor @JokersKnife@Karnage @KOByFootStomp @KONE@Kristian82 @Leroy Jenkins@LOLAinsleyHarriott @LORDTENSAIMMA@LouisBolanos @Money509@NightwingBJJ @Papawash @phunky@Project 86 @Rex Kwon Do @Roop Holstry @silus_2000 @Sleepdancer@STEVEN SEAGOLD @thatKid@Thunderchild @Toad Frogan @UL@Venom @whaleshark @Willek@xhaydenx @Zomax @Übermacht

@Platinum @12ga. @20falarVerdades@Abazzdeboom @Alex @BRaVo cHoKe@Dana_is_your_GOD @dontlaugh@Dragon Punch @Dragov @Drunk Bum@Elmonstro1 @FedorGOAT @Guernica@Haj01 @Jacked Burton @Jehannum@Jim Cozad Jr. @Jkaylor @JokersKnife@Karnage @KOByFootStomp @KONE@Kristian82 @Leroy Jenkins@LOLAinsleyHarriott @LORDTENSAIMMA@LouisBolanos @Money509@NightwingBJJ @Papawash @phunky@Project 86 @Rex Kwon Do @Roop Holstry @silus_2000 @Sleepdancer@STEVEN SEAGOLD @thatKid@Thunderchild @Toad Frogan @UL@Venom @whaleshark @Willek@xhaydenx @Zomax @Übermacht
mike lost, lest be classy and not run it in. He was a great embassador for the Platinum belt. But the platinum lifestyle is bigger than any one man, let's all salute the new Platinum Champ!

alan-jouban-ufc-fight-night-47.jpg

Alan "Platinum," Jouban!!
Here's to his long legacy and should he lose his Platinum title, may it be a great man worthy of the Platinum belt!

Join me in congratulating Platty-Jo!

#GUERNICAbless

M
#GUERNICAbless

Perry will come back stronger. He fought a bigger man. Jouban is the real deal, and at a staggering 6ft8 he walks around at about 480lbs - far more than Perry, who is around 167lbs.

Even though Perry underestimated Jouban, it is clear that he has a lot of respect for him. It wouldn't surprise me if we see Perry training with Jouban at his gym at some point.

Perry should get an immediate rematch with Jouban. After he avenges his loss, he should get an immediate title shot at any division of his choice. Then he'll take a break, fight Jouban in a trilogy then retire young - because even though he has never said it, I like to pretend that I know him so well that he tells me his life plans.

Back