Media Statue unveiled of maybe the most popular fighter in MMA, tens of thousands of fans in attendance.

Katsumi Yamada

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This happened today, and its unbelievable.

Watch this. Have you ever seen anything like that for an MMA fighter?
You can see the size of the crowd around 3 minutes in.

This is the statue of Aung La Nsang in his home country of Myanmar, unveiled today:

Aung-La-N-Sang-Katie-Oliphant.jpg

Is he one of the most popular fighters in MMA?
In terms of sheer # of fans. He is the most famous man in Myanmar, or at least the most famous athlete.

How does he compare to the likes of McGregor and Khabib?

Bigger than soccer.

giphy.gif

KO of the year

Last edited:
That's cool. I have to get back into non-UFC/Bellator MMA cos I have never seen him before.

Mighty Mouse and Alvarez will make me watch more ONE.

I wonder if that's the first ever MMA fighter statue.

That's cool. I have to get back into non-UFC/Bellator MMA cos I have never seen him before.

Mighty Mouse and Alvarez will make me watch more ONE.

I wonder if that's the first ever MMA fighter statue.
call_out_helio.jpg

news_rus_481_2_4.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, Per capita there are more Chinese language speakers (Cantonese, mandarin) in the world than any other but English is still considered the standard universal language.

Asia is a region where it lives a lot of people
, there are monuments in India who are bigger then state of liberty and eifel tower

This video shows a good way about what mma is but as we know Myanmar is a country who have issues with politics and I support what Suu KI have done there during the last decades

Most popular fighter in MMA? Lmao, before this thread ive never heard this guys name.

Back