state troopers

The last time I got pulled over by state police I pulled to the right. As he approached I noticed him in the lane and pulled all the way to the right. He was apprehensive at first and asked why I was moving. I told him honestly that I didnt want him to get hit, he let me go.

I ran into a kid who reminded me of the stoners from Super Troopers. Call came in as a heart attack and I get there and its just a 20 year old stoner kid. Employees at the theater are all concerned and my partner just asks the kid how much he's had.

Kid says, some edibles. My partner asks how he's feeling and the kid said "I'm freaking out man." If my audio recorder was not running I wanted to ask him if the snooze berries tasted like snooze berries...

I would have asked him, for the 99% of other bullshit calls and other crap you guys deal with you need a little fun, and it wouldn't have hurt a damn thing.

As for Highway Patrol, our local guy is awesome. He's been the HP here for 25+ years, he group up in the town he's in so he acts just like a local, very easy going doesn't ever get excited over anything. He does a lot of work with the community and his church.
I had a Sheriff patrol that kept fucking with me pretty bad, the HP helped me with how to argue the tickets in traffic court.
We deal with a lot of County retards, with the oil boom going on most local Sheriff's departments will pay for you to go to training and get your certification. Most work at the Sheriffs department for 6 months or so, then join the Border Patrol or Customs. The Sheriffs departments will hire anybody without a record because they need people so bad, and most half competent people around here can find a job in the oil field for a lot more pay, our local SD pays $17,200 a year, so the Sheriffs departments usually get a group of Farvas.

Can't really say how they are. I have a badge wallet that usually gets me a "tin pass". I'm probably sure if I were a regular guy I'd have gotten tickets. Perks.

Haha I always give the firefighters shit cause everyone likes them. Also usually make a hero joke or two and tell them to get back to the firehouse and their recliners...

Haha I always give the firefighters shit cause everyone likes them. Also usually make a hero joke or two and tell them to get back to the firehouse and their recliners...

I bet they rake in the local poon.

inception-HATERS-GONNA-HATE.jpg

Last edited:
I bet they rake in the local poon.

psycho-christianbale.jpg

It certainly wasn't difficult to score. That's for damn sure. But alas, that was a while ago when I was a young buck. Now I'm just married with children, lol.

Last edited:
psycho-christianbale.jpg

It certainly wasn't difficult to score. That's for damn sure. But alas, that was a while ago when I was a young buck. Now I'm just married with children, lol.

How long have you been at it?

I have been pulled over by a state trooper once, he was very nice and cordial, i had an expired inspection sticker, He asked me if i had been drinking i said yes one beer at like 1030 it was 130 when he pulled me over, i told him i would volunteer a sobriety test, i told him i was out of town for a few weeks and just got back in town from work he asked me where i worked; i told him the name of the company and he let me go with a warning turn out his brother works in the same company/building but different dept, really nice guy.

17 here. Still love going to work every third day. Aside the politics, its the perfect job.

I hear you brother. We are getting ready to switch to 24/72's next month. It's gonna be great. Right now I work a 2/1/2/3 schedule. Pain in the ass. I'm thinking about going back to school to be an electrician. Cause right now all I got for side work is EMT. Bout tired of that.

Well my only experience was when I got caught speeding and I didn't have license nor insurance at the time.

It was about 2 am when I was speeding and the trooper come out of no where and tried to pull me over. I end up panicking so I just stop and watch the trooper stop and start to walk toward my car in the rear mirror.
Just as he was about to reaches my door, I suddenly pushed on the gas and speed away for a few miles. Finally I know I cannot escape him in the car, so I stopped and jumped out of the car and flee across empty cold desert on feet.
I've never ran so hard. I ran like hell until I feel like I was about to pass out then I just hid in bushes for about a hour. They eventually towed my car and I have to walk and hitch hike my way back to the city! That bastard!

When I was 16, It snowed for the first time since I got my license. I borrowed my parents car, and told them I was just going to my friends to work on a school project. We took the car down to a empty parking lot and starting messing around sliding the car. I was doing a amazing figure 8, when all the sudden a WA State trooper pulls into the lot. I was a pretty responsible driver, and never had gotten in any trouble so I was freaking out. The Trooper came up looked at my DL, and said " What the hell do you think your doing? Does this look like a fucking ski slalom course to you?" I said no sir, and he gave me my DL back and said "drive straight home, and if I see you out on the roads again tonight, I will tow your parents car, then take you home myself and make you explain it to them why they were without a car, for doing a fucking slalom".

Taught me a lesson. He was a bit of a dick about it, but thinking back it's pretty funny and cool of him.

Well if you think about it, how much could he do? You were on private property, the car wasn't stolen, and there was no danger to anyone involved.

Well if you think about it, how much could he do? You were on private property, the car wasn't stolen, and there was no danger to anyone involved.

I was in a City owned lot, and was apparently called in by security. Oh well, taught me a lesson, and I guess I was technically doing something wrong.

I tend to find most tickets cops seem to issue, are usually valid. I taught Driving to new hires at a old job(up to 26", local trucks), so I got certified and special training. I was horrified by some the things I saw other people do, while they are on training to get cleared for a job. Speeding, on cell phone, no turn signal, ect...

Now I'm in the minority, but after 10+ plus years of driving, I have yet to be pulled over, or receive a ticket for a traffic violation. I have also never been in a car accident I caused/ Yes I do speed sometimes, and can make other mistakes, but I try to follow the laws of the road, as close as possible.

I'd have to fire people for getting to many tickets, and they would always have excuses. "Well I was only going like 10 over" well your tickets says 47 in a 35. 35 MPH is the MAXIMUM speed your allowed to go. But I always got the same thing "oh the cop was just being a dick/he needs his quota/ his radar is broken" Ect... Within a 6 month period at that job, I had seen 4 people killed in front of me, for speeding and driving recklessly. Most the time they would cut off Semi's and stuff like that. Those big trucks take a long time to stop. Too many squished people, can only image the horrors the Troopers must have to see....

Had good experiences and bad ones. Got tickets for my mudders sticking out too far from my wheel wells, speeding, stop sign violations, registration expiration violations, and have been let off more times than I've been cited.

CA Highway Patrol just does traffic stuff. Tickets, accidents, stuff like that. Their scope is quite limited compared to metro and sheriff.

I knew a girl whose boyfriend was a Maryland ST. He was an insecure, pencil-necked weasel. He used to tell stories all the time. He said they used to lather up the stainless steel inside of the paddy wagon with cooking oil. The wagon driver would do his part and drive batshit and throw the cuffed arrestees around like clothes in a tumble dryer.

Last edited:
Back