Social State revises mask mandate for outdoor athletics after Summit HS runner collapses at finish line

Yikes.
Video included.
The state now has revised the mask mandate for sports outside. She couldn't breath collapsed on the ground before the finish line.

State revises mask mandate for outdoor athletics after Summit HS runner collapses at finish line

This shit is idiotic. The schools should just refuse the regs. My older son plays Ice Hockey and while they are technically supposed to wear masks (and not play games at all for that matter) the whole community of the sport seems to have collectively decided to ignore the dumbest regulations and dare the state to try to enforce them. Meanwhile, I have two other kids in soccer clubs that expect both players and spectators to wear masks at all times, outside, in the blazing sunlight.

This shit is idiotic. The schools should just refuse the regs. My older son plays Ice Hockey and while they are technically supposed to wear masks (and not play games at all for that matter) the whole community of the sport seems to have collectively decided to ignore the dumbest regulations and dare the state to try to enforce them. Meanwhile, I have two other kids in soccer clubs that expect both players and spectators to wear masks at all times, outside, in the blazing sunlight.
You see this is why this whole thing is pathetic if not ridicules anthony fauci said we all should be wearing two or more facial covering. Then you have the CDC and media bragging about that one and following it up as a rule for all us.

Wearing two facial masks would give you breathing issues.

Clown world! At least she was safe but most importantly, the grandparents watching their grandchildren all got home without the flu... Or some of them got the flu but showed no symptoms and were fine... Well, some died later of old age issues but probably of the flu too... Mask up, don't be selfish!

Clown world! At least she was safe but most importantly, the grandparents watching their grandchildren all got home without the flu... Or some of them got the flu but showed no symptoms and were fine... Well, some died later of old age issues but probably of the flu too... Mask up, don't be selfish!
Well according to CDC we should be all wearing two facial masks for double protection. Yeah i am not doing that.

But didn't the Scientists(tm) say that the masks have no impact on your breathing?

Who are the fucking idiots that thought running with a mask is a good idea in the first place?

Seriously, they should lose whatever position of power allowed them to make that decision.

Assholes.

i thought masks werent required when training or playing sports.

this is who ever made runners need to wear masks whilst competing.

images

Its the science states that kept them...

Lol @ blaming a mask for collapsing..... How many other runners collapsed?

Anyone who thinks wearing a mask during intense exercise is a good idea is fucking retarded.
There are lots of retards on here then. A while back I made a similar observation in a thread and the masked nutjobs roasted me for it.

Yeah, nobody passes out from lack of oxygen. Who do these people think they're fooling?
So everyone else wearing the mask had sufficient oxygen but this one person didn't?

Probably an underlying condition caused her to pass out.

So everyone else wearing the mask had sufficient oxygen but this one person didn't?

Yes, underlying condition of exerting herself more than other competitors. Maybe she's crazy competitive, maybe not physically ready, or just doesn't know her boundaries.

Are you seriously saying wearing a mask while competing is no big deal? Is that really your position?

Yes, underlying condition of exerting herself more than other competitors. Maybe she's crazy competitive, maybe not physically ready, or just doesn't know her boundaries.

Are you seriously saying wearing a mask while competing is no big deal? Is that really your position?
All of those are things that could lead to passing out without a mask on.

Not at all, I'm just not buying wearing a mask is what caused her to pass out.

Do you realize how stupid you sound? As a member of an MMA forum I'm assuming you are at least familiar with some of the training methods of professional fighters? Am I correct in assuming that?

Wait, so do they make football players wear masks? They already got a helmet and mouth pieces. No way they can breath with a mask on top of it. Why don't you just shoot them all then.

Back