Starting this Saturday, the Chris Eubank Jr. is about to begin his reign

cuban23

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I see him basically wiping out Korobov and then completely laying waste to the SMW division.

Is this a bit?

He'll fuck up and lose a super wide UD the moment he faces someone with defense and decent combos.

He got beaten by BJS, does he have any real prospect of being great? Well all the issues that I saw him have in that fight which are not having or choosing to work behind a jab and loading up on all his shots, like he's Deontay Wilder but without the power, he still does. He hasn't evolved. He has a lot or had a lot of potential but he's never evolved, and at this stage of his career with the type of attitude he has I don't think he is going to improve. Sad but some fighters arrogance prevents them from achieving their potential. Naseem Hamed was a good example of that too.

I see him basically wiping out Korobov and then completely laying waste to the SMW division.

I actually quite like him partly because my mate has been a fairly regular sparring partner for a couple of years now. He has a golovkin chin, and unbelievable stamina. Not many people are aware of this. But he lacks basic boxing fundamentals. If Chris has actually got himself a proper coach (not his dad or a yes man) then he could be a real factor at SMW. If not then he will always fall short against guys like smith and plant because they will just outbox him

Junior is championship quality through and through. He's simply the best!

God bless the IBO and WBA Regular titles.

Eubank jr is only the 3rd best British SMW, he's not dominating the division if he wins on Saturday.

Eubank snr's best atribute was probably his granite chin
Yep he had an amazing chin but he had a considerable amount of power too. Something that jr doesn't have.

the guy who can't throw a jab or a straight?
if you say so

Yep he had an amazing chin but he had a considerable amount of power too. Something that jr doesn't have.
I think jnr has decent power at middle weight just not at super middle weight. Obviously he needs to improve on some of his boxing fundamentals. But someone like james Toney back in the day would have schooled eubank snr. There is footage of toney challenging benn and eubank snr and they want nothing to do with him.

Also if you look at eubank snr and jnr together there is a pretty decent size difference.

I think jnr has decent power at middle weight just not at super middle weight. Obviously he needs to improve on some of his boxing fundamentals. But someone like james Toney back in the day would have schooled eubank snr. There is footage of toney challenging benn and eubank snr and they want nothing to do with him.
Yeah Toney had too much skill for either Benn or Eubank. I agree he would have embarrassed them. Still either would have made a great fight to watch.

Eubank jr is only the 3rd best British SMW, he's not dominating the division if he wins on Saturday.
the guy that fought Smith has a case for top 3

Back