Starting Strength coaches roundtable. Rippetoe, Wendler, Suggs, Sheafer

By the way, anyone have more information or links to the PVC pipe thing Wendler mentioned?

Maybe you should try a search in this forum. There's been a lot of talk before about PVC pipe, ball or foam rolling. I just don't have any links handy.

Rather than bodyfat percentage, I'd look to cardiovascular indicators and blood work. See a doctor regularly, and have blood tests done. If your resting heart rate, blood pressure, HDL, LDL, and lipid profile are all healthy, then you shouldn't concern yourself with your weight. On the other hand, if there are issues, then you have to ask yourself, is it worth it?

i figured all that went without saying, of course you should talk to your doc about your health more so than some dude on an internet forum

i figured all that went without saying, of course you should talk to your doc about your health more so than some dude on an internet forum

That's what you'd think, but all my injuries have been diagnosed more accurately and much much faster (best example would be

Back