starting strength calculator?!?

Wanderlei-silva

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hi can anyone help me find where I can download this important tool?

I have searched everywhere for this and cant find it. Im doing the SS program and for some reason it cant be found anywhere on the net, when with my old computer last week I could download it with ease.

Im kinda getting frustrated at why It wont be found for some reason, please if anyone can help me I would appreciate it,

you kids these days with your fancy gadgets...back when i did starting strength it was just about squats and milk and the only math involved was addition...is it different now?

I don't recall seeing a SS calculator before, maybe a table or two. You are probably trying to find what weight to start with to begin SS? I believe Rip says add weight until bar speed slows down. Start there. Add 5-10lbs next time. Eat. Sleep. Milk. Eat. Repeat.

Is this really necessary? Is it that hard to add 5-10 lbs of weight per session? Have simple math skills really declined that much?

Is this really necessary? Is it that hard to add 5-10 lbs of weight per session? Have simple math skills really declined that much?

For that matter, using a calculator for Starting Strength is stupid, because someone should adjust how much they increase the load in order to continue to make gains.

Back