Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training DVD

zx

adventurer
@Silver
Reaction score
Have somebody watched it? If no, then go for it, it is very good. Beginer's must see.
It contains 2 books, and video chapters:

-squat
-deadlift
-bench press
-the press
-the power clean

with comments on common mistakes. I personally learned a lot from video about shoulder press.

There is a girl in the video with a stunning ass. I like to slow mo her squats.

There is a girl in the video with a stunning ass. I like to slow mo her squats.

There's a point during the bench press section where some bigger girl with big tits starts benching.

Rip is cueing her to breathe and I coulda swore he said "big breast!" instead of "big breath!"

There's a point during the bench press section where some bigger girl with big tits starts benching.

Rip is cueing her to breathe and I coulda swore he said "big breast!" instead of "big breath!"

Lol Im just going to watch it for that sole purpose now,

Back on subject, Ive heard its a good addition but if its between that and the book then obviously get the book!
Alot more detail.

i've seen a vid of rip squatting
his form isn't as perfect as you would expect

there's a couple of good looking girls. the girl in blue is especially fine.

yeah the brunette, Rip can sure pick em. I bet he knew a bunch of manly men woudl be watching teh video thinking "What a great ass"

Thanks Rip

yeah a lot of those girls were pretty cute. I lent my dvd to a friend who just got into lifting... that was the first thing he said about it haha

Lol Im just going to watch it for that sole purpose now,

Back on subject, Ive heard its a good addition but if its between that and the book then obviously get the book!
Alot more detail.

Absolutely.

Rip also lets some of them get away with quite a bit of back-rounding and the like in the videos if he is focusing on another aspect of the exercise, so one might get the wrong impression of what is acceptable in some parts.

Back