Starting Out On Conditioning

shredfighter1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here. I am joining an MMA school in the summer. I been strength training for awhile and power type stuff. But I have no endurance at all, I can only do 15 burpees in a row before I quit and only 25 MAX. I want to be all around in shape ready to go this summer when I step into this school! I'm pretty strong, and very explosive. But 0 endurance! Where should I start?

Reading the FAQ here, and visiting www.rosstraining.com is a good place to start. Look into buying Infinite Intensity. Read up on the subject and stay consistent and you will improve quickly.

Start jogging three times a week...

Try to jog for 30 minutes or start working up to it.

also just for options, there is crossfit also, for something different somedays

Everyone starts somewhere. You will get better over time. Well apart from running, weights and everything which im sure your familiar with, start hitting the heavy bag, timing yourself, start of with a minute, then after a couple of weeks try two minutes, and gradually work up to 5 minute rounds. Its one of the best ways to develop your stamina.

Everyone starts somewhere. You will get better over time. Well apart from running, weights and everything which im sure your familiar with, start hitting the heavy bag, timing yourself, start of with a minute, then after a couple of weeks try two minutes, and gradually work up to 5 minute rounds. Its one of the best ways to develop your stamina.

MarksChat
Fighting and Training Methods for Unarmed Martial Artists

Alright, thanks man! I will def. start doing that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back