Started this thing as a Jones hater, evolved in to a DC fan

I'm a fan of both guys tbh. Jon Jones is one of my favorite fighters to watch and is an absolute beast. Cormier dominates people and is a hell of a guy. I never feel the need to choose 1 fighter and hate on the other during a feud

Cormier has become my hero. The way he handles BS and carries himself is top notch.
Oh and he kicks ass.

Incredulous Cormier is also one of the greatest threads in Sherdog legend

DC is the flavor of the month. If he gets killed you'll all go back to being Gus fans....if he loses then suddenly everyone will have been a Rumble fan all along.

DC is the flavor of the month. If he gets killed you'll all go back to being Gus fans....if he loses then suddenly everyone will have been a Rumble fan all along.

Are you suggesting that one can only be the fan of a single fighter?

Cyborg Santos would like you to take a look at her career and evaluate whether or not you are also really a fan of hers too.

I took a look. She is a steroid cheater who beat up much smaller girls and has been trying to ride Ronda's coattails. Not a fan.

I am in the same boat as OP. I was a semi fan before, now I am a much bigger fan.

DC grew on me too. I think that if he weren't friends with Cain, that DC would be wearing the HW belt right now.

Back