Start eating mostly Vegan but include a variety of Bugs and Insects into your diet for protein

Personally I think while the carbonic acid isn't great in high doses the worst part about those drinks has always been the sugar. Here's the rub, we're now seeing some evidence that the non sugar sweeteners also mess with metabolism. It isn't just your taste buds getting tricked.

I think people as a whole should get used to drinking unsweetened beverages.

Drink water. If you drink tea or coffee take it straight.

Beverages don't need to be sweetened, it's gotten kind of insane.
yeah I cant go without a sweet drink or soda, I like burping after I eat a big meal and soda helps that

If I just drink plan cold water I feel indigestion or something.

I dont drink Tea or coffee that has caffeine because It works like a diuretic with me il use the bathroom several times within an hour and get dehydrated from urinating.

straight black coffee no thanks that is hard to drink plain.

Could I drink that crystal light drinks?

Why will I get banned for saying that? I thought Der got banned for name calling and insulting members who didnt agree with him?
I'm pretty sure he got banned for basically spamming inaccurate stuff like you said there like he was on a crusade.

We all know eating too much anything can be bad for us. We all know eating crap quality stuff can be bad. But just because some people eat too much and bad quality does not mean bad outcomes are guaranteed for all. And yet he would spam articles with every bad outcome as if guaranteed.

Funnily enough he is an admitted steroid user and he advocates others do them if they want to gain size and when it comes to all the known bad negative health correlations of roids he would say you can use them responsibly and not have those bad outcomes.

But you eat even one pieces of cheese or steak and he spams you with articles saying these bad outcomes are guaranteed.

Start including lean grasshopper, cricket, meal worms, Roaches, and other edible bugs into your diet, the human used to eat bugs as hunter gather people, we must continue to including bugs into our diet before we lose the enzyme and ability to digest their exoskeleton.

There are a lot of Roaches in the hood and around the world and people dont know they are good sources of protein. you dont need the factory chemical foods that have harsh additives, eat crickets, grass hoppers, bugs, and fry them up. The world will never run out of Roaches they multiple like crazy

Edible-Bugs-with-Plants-700x394.jpg

22908264-sauterelles-frites.jpg

shutterstock_134277299.jpg

What u say esse?

I'm pretty sure he got banned for basically spamming inaccurate stuff like you said there like he was on a crusade.

We all know eating too much anything can be bad for us. We all know eating crap quality stuff can be bad. But just because some people eat too much and bad quality does not mean bad outcomes are guaranteed for all. And yet he would spam articles with every bad outcome as if guaranteed.

Funnily enough he is an admitted steroid user and he advocates others do them if they want to gain size and when it comes to all the known bad negative health correlations of roids he would say you can use them responsibly and not have those bad outcomes.

But you eat even one pieces of cheese or steak and he spams you with articles saying these bad outcomes are guaranteed.

I find that hard to believe the mods would ban him for having a different opinion or outlook on lifestyle and diet. There are some guys who have far out eddie bravo conspiracies and they never got banned, I thought he was banned for name calling and fighting with mods over Veganism.

Der was a Vegan but pro steroids? wow not a good look.

I find that hard to believe the mods would ban him for having a different opinion or outlook on lifestyle and diet. There are some guys who have far out eddie bravo conspiracies and they never got banned, I thought he was banned for name calling and fighting with mods over Veganism.

Der was a Vegan but pro steroids? wow not a good look.
What you find "hard to believe" is not what I said. So I too find made up stuff hard to believe for the record.

What I said is I.think he was banned for spamming that material which was inaccurate given the context.

You're probably already eating bugs via red food coloring Carmine Red 40 beetle parts. It's even confirmed on Yoplait's FAQ re: their strawberry yogurt.

You're probably already eating bugs via red food coloring Carmine Red 40 beetle parts. It's even confirmed on Yoplait's FAQ re: their strawberry yogurt.
yup and people are acting gross they even allow a certain amount of Rat Feces in foods, and pubic and head hair.

Ya we eat some weird shit.

L-cysteine is an essential food ingredient and most is made in factories in China where the hair is swept up from barber shop floors, processed into L-cysteine and sold to food producers who make finished human food items.

L-cysteine is an essential food ingredient and most is made in factories in China where the hair is swept up from barber shop floors, processed into L-cysteine and sold to food producers who make finished human food items.

Thats an Amino acid right? back int he 80s and 90s most of the Amino Acid powders sold in GNC were made of human hair, duck feathers, toe nails, public hair etc. and they came from China.

Now they use Veggies I believe.

What you find "hard to believe" is not what I said. So I too find made up stuff hard to believe for the record.

What I said is I.think he was banned for spamming that material which was inaccurate given the context.

Yeah this dude is walking the line. Every other post is spreading misinformation. And I don't think he even believes what he says. Made a thread about starting a potato diet and then never followed through on it.

Yeah this dude is walking the line. Every other post is spreading misinformation. And I don't think he even believes what he says. Made a thread about starting a potato diet and then never followed through on it.
He's being willfully ignorant, that's his thing.

They better not be making that via pubic hair. Where's the food safety inspectors??

Only if they taste like lobster.
I bet you if someone fooled you and didnt tell you what you were eating was crispy bugs it would probably taste good. Its funny how powerful our mind is, the thought and visual of seein a bug and eating it will make you puke. It could taste good but just knowing its a bug will make your mind signal you to puke.

It should be noted that some time ago I mentioned the current, and more heavily incoming push for the first world to start eating bugs, and I was roasted for it.. No pun.

That bug eating ASMR video currently has 1.4 million views. And she has 7.4 million subscribers, with multiple vids over 20 million. She's making mad money with ASMR eating vids. What kind of people watch this? Sounds of people eating grosses me out.

Because if humans stop eating bugs we will no longer have the enzyme that helps is digest and break down the exokeleton of insects. Try to include some fried roach or cricket onto your salads, bugs are okay for vegans
We can’t break down chitin.

Back