Start eating mostly Vegan but include a variety of Bugs and Insects into your diet for protein

Crabs and lobsters are just giant bugs that live underwater. Shrimp too.

We've just been conditioned to think they aren't gross, and that land bugs are.

That being said, fuck you.

I ain't eating bugs

Start including lean grasshopper, cricket, meal worms, Roaches, and other edible bugs into your diet, the human used to eat bugs as hunter gather people, we must continue to including bugs into our diet before we lose the enzyme and ability to digest their exoskeleton.

There are a lot of Roaches in the hood and around the world and people dont know they are good sources of protein. you dont need the factory chemical foods that have harsh additives, eat crickets, grass hoppers, bugs, and fry them up. The world will never run out of Roaches they multiple like crazy

Edible-Bugs-with-Plants-700x394.jpg

22908264-sauterelles-frites.jpg

shutterstock_134277299.jpg

You are what you eat

Everyone’s hating but no one has tried it yet?

I bet some chocolate covered grasshoppers can be good.
its very sad that is all they do brother, hate, knocking someone is their specialty, they already hating something different I expected it, its common anytime you post something on diet they start knocking it

but Humans used to eat bugs we stopped eating them, reintroducing bugs into the diet could stop famine, there are a lot of Roaches in the hood, they could be eating those and grass hoppers an crickets instead of fast food and then grow a community garden and be healthy.

they will get lots of protein and a nice crispy crunchy snack at the same time, people hating hard but the French loved cooking stuff like that and its considered gourmet.

Crabs and lobsters are just giant bugs that live underwater. Shrimp too.

We've just been conditioned to think they aren't gross, and that land bugs are.

That being said, fuck you.

I ain't eating bugs
yeah people like Shrimp and pork but they wont eat a Roach

I'm very interested in eating insects actually.
Same here. We already eat bugs that come from the ocean anyway. I've had a few bugs before it wasn't bad.

It's far more environmentally friendly and arguably healthier to eat bugs. I am considering growing meal worms for consumption.

I'll pass, but good for some of you for taking one for the team. I'll never forget what you are doing for humanity.

Vegans and their stupid diet fads.
Next thing you know, vegans will suggest eating other human beings.
Why? Because they want to save the animals from factory farming.
Cannibalism will be the newest vegan diet.

its very sad that is all they do brother, hate, knocking someone is their specialty, they already hating something different I expected it, its common anytime you post something on diet they start knocking it

but Humans used to eat bugs we stopped eating them, reintroducing bugs into the diet could stop famine, there are a lot of Roaches in the hood, they could be eating those and grass hoppers an crickets instead of fast food and then grow a community garden and be healthy.

they will get lots of protein and a nice crispy crunchy snack at the same time, people hating hard but the French loved cooking stuff like that and its considered gourmet.

Cockroaches are probably a hard sell though ha

Mothafuckas aint no klingons, man. No.

No other aliens, either.

Just switch to goat semen if it comes down to it. The goats are ok with it.

Same here. We already eat bugs that come from the ocean anyway. I've had a few bugs before it wasn't bad.

It's far more environmentally friendly and arguably healthier to eat bugs. I am considering growing meal worms for consumption.

Yup, people dont realize they taste good fried up as well sprinkle so,e fried meal worms on your salad

Because if humans stop eating bugs we will no longer have the enzyme that helps is digest and break down the exokeleton of insects. Try to include some fried roach or cricket onto your salads, bugs are okay for vegans

Sometimes I’ll eat the tales of my shrimp.

Because if humans stop eating bugs we will no longer have the enzyme that helps is digest and break down the exokeleton of insects. Try to include some fried roach or cricket onto your salads, bugs are okay for vegans

There are bug pieces in nearly all foods.

It's not a problem and this thread is pointless.

Back