Start eating mostly Vegan but include a variety of Bugs and Insects into your diet for protein

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Start including lean grasshopper, cricket, meal worms, Roaches, and other edible bugs into your diet, the human used to eat bugs as hunter gather people, we must continue to including bugs into our diet before we lose the enzyme and ability to digest their exoskeleton.

There are a lot of Roaches in the hood and around the world and people dont know they are good sources of protein. you dont need the factory chemical foods that have harsh additives, eat crickets, grass hoppers, bugs, and fry them up. The world will never run out of Roaches they multiple like crazy

Edible-Bugs-with-Plants-700x394.jpg

22908264-sauterelles-frites.jpg

shutterstock_134277299.jpg

Nah, I'll stick with regular meat. The world isn't going to run out of them either cause farming.

Start including lean grasshopper, cricket, meal worms, Roaches, and other edible bugs into your diet, the human used to eat bugs as hunter gather people, we must continue to including bugs into our diet before we lose the enzyme and ability to digest their exoskeleton.

There are a lot of Roaches in the hood and around the world and people dont know they are good sources of protein. you dont need the factory chemical foods that have harsh additives, eat crickets, grass hoppers, bugs, and fry them up. The world will never run out of Roaches they multiple like crazy

Yo fatty you ever do that potato diet you said you were going to try for a couple of days?

Yo fatty you ever do that potato diet you said you were going to try for a couple of days?
I was just thinking this guy with that Cat AV sure makes a lot of threads and hes only been here a year, He must be really fat.

And then you confirm my suspicion.

How can anyone not love ground beef? Whether you get 97/3 or 80/20, it's so damn tasty that I can’t see caring. I can brown just hamburger in a pan and eat it.

P.S- my 1000th message here so you know it's infused with wisdom.

Why? Vegans are pussies and bugs are gross.

Last edited:
Why do you think that you need to eat insects to get proteins on a vegan diet? I mean, even if you don't hit your target thru your diet there are vegan isolate proteins you can supplement with exactly like a lot of bodybuilders do with whey proteins, Patrick Baboumian (vegan strongman) utilizes pea and rice proteins for example

Edible-Bugs-with-Plants-700x394.jpg

22908264-sauterelles-frites.jpg

shutterstock_134277299.jpg

<{clintugh}>
You and your ridiculous diets. First the potato diet, now a bug diet. You need to just eat better. These crazy diets aren’t going to help you in the long run.

Last edited:
Why do you think that you need to eat insects to get proteins on a vegan diet? I mean, even if you don't hit your target thru your diet there are vegan isolate proteins you can supplement with exactly like a lot of bodybuilders do with whey proteins, Patrick Baboumian (vegan strongman) utilizes pea and rice proteins for example
Because if humans stop eating bugs we will no longer have the enzyme that helps is digest and break down the exokeleton of insects. Try to include some fried roach or cricket onto your salads, bugs are okay for vegans

fuck no im not eating bugs, i dont live in africa

Because if humans stop eating bugs we will no longer have the enzyme that helps is digest and break down the exokeleton of insects. Try to include some fried roach or cricket onto your salads, bugs are okay for vegans
So we’ll lose something that we never use to begin with? Oh no, the horror!!!

<{clintugh}>
You and your ridiculous diets. First the potato diet, now a big diet. You need to just eat better. These crazy diets aren’t going to help you in the long run.
fuck no im not eating bugs, i dont live in africa

Our ancestors ate bugs, the French eat bugs and slugs and frogs.

Why is it weird or crazy? Humans are hunter gatherer we would gather bugs and berries and eat them, its why we still have the ability to digest them we need to eat more bugs its a great source of nutrient

Everyone’s hating but no one has tried it yet?

I bet some chocolate covered grasshoppers can be good.

Back