Stars Guards or Python Guards?

MRRYZER

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide on whether to go for the Python or the Stars Custom Guard. Opinions please!

Im in the same position, and I am leaning toward Python because of the designs, but star guard looks great. I still am looking at Customguards.com but I not sure about their design process, but they have quality CMG.

Python! Scott made me the coolest looking mouthguard eva! and his customer service is second to none!

I just received my kit to make my mold from Python Guards and I will confirm what Tiger Shark said...Scott is wonderful and easy to work with.
I will post a review once I receive my guard.

I have 2 Gladiator Guards and they fit nice, but the artwork isn't that great...but that has nothing to do with the performance and so far all my teeth are still in place. :icon_chee

I just received my kit to make my mold from Python Guards and I will confirm what Tiger Shark said...Scott is wonderful and easy to work with.
I will post a review once I receive my guard.

I have 2 Gladiator Guards and they fit nice, but the artwork isn't that great...but that has nothing to do with the performance and so far all my teeth are still in place. :icon_chee

So, you find that they're pretty even in fit and performance, Skeptiks?

So, you find that they're pretty even in fit and performance, Skeptiks?

I haven't received the guard yet...injust received the kit to make my mold...i was just commenting that Scott has been great to work with so far.

I haven't received the guard yet...injust received the kit to make my mold...i was just commenting that Scott has been great to work with so far.

Oh...My bad!

Keep me posted on the final product.

Back