Social Starbuck's new homeless policy is a joke

The one time I went Seattle I stayed in the international district. I remember walking toward downtown from where I was staying... Can't remember the park (kind of circular in nature) and thinking how I couldn't believe how many homeless people there were. It looked like a fucking FEMA camp along with hand full of skateboarder riding around.

fu*king LOL @ FEMA camp.

Fuck the homeless

Majority are complete losers and pieces of shit

Is this just another case of a SJW virtue signaling gone awry?

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, here's a short summary of their policy regarding homeless people.

Tl;Dr warning:

Story time:

So last week, I stopped by at a Starbucks in one of the nicer parts of San Diego to get a cup of joe and buckle down and get some studying done. Since all the smaller tables by the walls were occupied, I opted to sit by the large table shared by several customers in the middle of the room. One of the occupants of said table was a disheveled, homeless looking guy - possibly afflicted with schizophrenia - with his belongings strewn about all around his chair. The guy was repeatedly getting up from his seat, banging his chair against the table, and furiously scribbling something into his notebook. After a minute or two of enduring this, I notice one of the smaller tables was being freed up, so I immediately migrated over there so I can get some work done in peace.
Homeless Guy probably didn't take too kindly that I was moving away from him, and he continued to act like a nuisance but only this time shot a menacing glance at me occasionally and slammed his pen onto the table after he was finished scribbling. The menacing glances and noises were so unnerving that I finally lost my shit and called him out for his behavior.

"Yo, could you stop being disruptive, man?"
"What?" he replied.
"Could you stop being disruptive? You're making these noises and it's really unsettling me."

I can't exactly remember what he replied next, but to the best of my ability, I can only recall that he said he didn't do anything, was having a bad day, and that I was a bully for picking on him. It was all incoherent garbage that I couldn't make sense of, but the last part about bullying got me livid immediately. Bullying people, especially those afflicted with mental illness is not my cup of tea. It's quite dickish, and I'm fervently against it.

He then made a few remarks about my physical appearance and how he was not afraid of me despite "having 45 lbs on him and being big and muscular" (his words verbatim). That comment really threw me off because I perceived it to be a threat. Not once did I make any threats to this guy; I only told him that he was being disruptive and he was already on the defensive, thinking that I wanted to fight this guy. As a matter of fact, he was the one who was giving me the evil eye in the first place. I told him to be quiet or leave, but HG couldn't stop commenting on my appearance and ranting about irrelevant bullshit.

Wishing to avoid escalating the verbal argument into an actual fight, I immediately reported his behavior to one of the baristas. The barista informed me that due to their new policy, she was unable to do anything about the situation. And besides, the homeless guy was a regular customer at the cafe. Wtf? I understood that they had a recent change in policy, but asked her if they put up with his shenanigans on a regular basis. She replied yes. I lost it at this point, and I turned around and addressed everybody in the cafe if I was being wrong in this situation. I pointed to a lady who was sharing the table with HG and asked her if he was annoying her. She meekly nodded in agreement. I pointed my finger to another customer and asked her the same question. Again, yes.

HG, seeing that nobody was too pleased with his presence, finally picked up his stuff, apologized to me and everyone in the cafe, and left. At this point I was shaking with anger - partly because HG accused me of intimidating him, when in fact, it was the opposite that occurred, and partly because the barista didn't do shit about this situation. After HG left, the barista came up to me and apologized on behalf of HG. I didn't acknowledge her half-ass apology.

All of this because of the backlash Starbucks received after 2 black men were arrested for hanging out at a cafe and not buying anything? That's quite an extreme reaction. And besides, who the hell goes to a place of business and hangs out for a while without purchasing anything? That constitutes trespassing, regardless of race. All the phytoestrogen in the soy latte must have turned these males into bitch made SJWs and females into delusional bleeding heart dipshits.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some of these places become haven for drug users and perverted bums who unashamedly pleasure themselves while eyefucking the cute college girls sipping on their pumpkin spice latte. You reap what you sow. Have fun with that, Starbucks.
Stop harassing homeless people you c*nt.

Should have added in humble brag of 8 inch cock, BJJ black belt , six figure job , 6’4 250 , smoking hot girl(s), access to unlimited primo yayo , volunteeeing at soup kitchen 3x week , going to church every Sunday, driving hybrid to save earth , and teaching disadvantaged youth how to read on Saturday’s.
I get what you mean on most of these but why include the self-deprecating 8 inch cock?

The worst is when you actually purchase something from a establishment and yet they still call security on you for eating in there parking lot. I was eating in a Taco Bell parking lot and they literally call cops saying I looked suspicious yet I just came from there drive thru like a few minutes before.

Today at Walgreen's dine in snack area I saw an old man bum sitting at a table enjoying some sushi and potato chips.

That's some serious mental gymnastics there, fucking troll. What gives you the impression that I'm bragging about this unpleasant incident? The only reason I brought it up was to illustrate my original point: Starbuck's new homeless policy is a joke.

So let me reiterate: all I did was tell him to stop being disruptive, but he decided to come back at me and escalate the situation by making snide remarks about my physical appearance and telling me he wasn't afraid to fight me right off the bat. He was being combative and making himself look like a victim at the same time.

Given that this guy was the one who was acting and glancing at me menacingly in the first place, I was confused and then incensed that he would flip the script like that to make me look like the aggressor and himself the victim. Again, all I've said to him at this point was, "Yo, could you stop being disruptive?" And he shot back with something along the lines of "you're bigger than me, have more muscle mass, etc. but I'm not afraid of you." I'm not making this shit up, that's what he came back at me with.

So how exactly does a rational person respond at this point?

By leaving? Fuck no. I paid for my coffee and had some work to do.

By standing my ground and fighting this guy? No, I wasn't going to let some words incite violence. This is probably want he wanted, because most homeless or mentally ill people are no strangers to playing the victim to get what they want, whether it be spare change or sympathy.

The only option I had left at that point was to tell him to be quiet or leave. I returned to my seat to continue my work, but the fucker couldn't stop yapping about me and my appearance and how he wasn't afraid of me like a broken record for another couple of minutes. I couldn't tolerate any more of his nonsense so I finally reported him to the barista.

So tell me, who's the one exactly being harassed and bullied here?

Again, GTFO with the sanctimonious bullshit. Society doesn't give a rat's ass about the homeless and yet put on this dog and pony act about they should be treated like harmless beings and tolerated despite their mental disorders.

I can name several serial killers that were drifters and homeless themselves. Let's not pretend that they're not incapable of harming people. I'm calling a spade a spade here. I do feel pity for the misfortunes and suffering of the homeless, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I wish to be in their company either. My safety is my main priority.
you really showed him who's boss...
if you dont want people to comment on what youre putting out there...then dont come on a messageboard whinging that some homeless guy didnt respect you when you asked him decently to pipe down....you put it out there, i pointed out how youre a self entitled brat in this situation...thats it...you dont need to go on to further illustrate my point...

you go on how you were scared in the situation but "leave? fuck no i paid for my coffee" lol is that suppose to be taken seriously?
there have been serial killers from all walks of life...being a serial killer is not something that is tied into one's portfolio....by that same logic....are you afraid of your dentist? policemen? random strangers that dont fit into your idea of normal looking? you never know...there have been serial killer of those walks too...lets not pretend they are incapable of harming someone.....

leave people be to do whatever they are doing....its none of your damn business

Last edited:
Maybe you should have gone to strip club with a cover for your coffee.

Anyways... until we address poor people this kind of stuff will just grow and grow. In the 80s in LA, as a kid, I almost never saw a homeless person now it seems like they are on every street corner at least.

I just immunize myself from it. Live in a gated community with armed guards. Dont go to convenience stores or coffee houses. Mainly shop at Costco membership warehouse or online. You can coffee for fraction of price of starbucks at both.

Last edited:
All the phytoestrogen in the soy latte must have turned these males into bitch made SJWs and females into delusional bleeding heart dipshits.
You made me read all that shit when you knew the answer all along? Come on Dunderhead get a grip on yourself!

Yay....... so every time I go to Starbucks I will have 5 homeless folks asking me for my change. Starbucks loses big money here if legit

More fallout due to the criticism and the “r” word(racism) from the black customers who were asked to leave when they did not make a purchase

Back