Social Starbuck's having a problem now with people leaving used bloody syringes in restrooms

Strong families don't raise drug addicts. And if a problem arises the family is there to fix it.

We need a focus on family health and good parenting.

Duh.

We've had success here in Denmark with so called "fixerum" meaning supervised places where heroin addicts can shoot up. More than a million people have used there since 2012 and not a single overdose. Also there's been less syringes in playgrounds and around the neighborhoods and more care. In fact, since the "fixerum" was made, there has been a decline of 80% of narcotic waste in high risk areas. At the same time, there has been some bumps in the road and issues with people outside and around the places causing disturbances and making a mess. Overall it's been a pretty big success, but it's by no means something that can curb addiciton on it's own. That's not the main focus.

I am surprised that Vancouver has seen such a rise in syringes, since we had the opposite effect, but perhaps it speaks more to the prevelance of drug use than anything else. There's a lot of moving parts including supervision, number of areas, number of addicts, regulations and so on. I'd like for the article to have gone deeper.

The article said that the scumbag junkies are using the sites to shoot up and then are taking free needles when they leave and shoot up elsewhere. It sounds like the city needs to have better supervision and keep the needles in a place where the junkies cannot get to them. If things become more strict, then it would not surprise me if the junkies start whining and making it a human rights issue and some retarded activist judge grants the junkies easier access to extra needles.

Coddling scumbag junkies is certainly not working well in Vancouver. There are more addicts and deaths by overdose every year. In my opinion, more extreme measures need to be taken to eliminate drugs and drug addicts.

525-duterte-640.jpg

The article said that the scumbag junkies are using the sites to shoot up and then are taking free needles when they leave and shoot up elsewhere. It sounds like the city needs to have better supervision and keep the needles in a place where the junkies cannot get to them. If things become more strict, then it would not surprise me if the junkies start whining and making it a human rights issue and some retarded activist judge grants the junkies easier access to extra needles.

Coddling scumbag junkies is certainly not working well in Vancouver. There are more addicts and deaths by overdose every year. In my opinion, more extreme measures need to be taken to eliminate drugs and drug addicts.

525-duterte-640.jpg
This is basically a war on yourself.

This shit isnt happening on accident.

Strong families don't raise drug addicts. And if a problem arises the family is there to fix it.

We need a focus on family health and good parenting.

Duh.
This is not true at all. A lot of people I know like myself who ended up becoming drug addicts grew up in normal households with parents who raise their children correctly.

This is not true at all. A lot of people I know like myself who ended up becoming drug addicts grew up in normal households with parents who raise their children correctly.

Your parents weren't good. They raised a druggie.

small price to pay. no one will ever accuse starbucks of being racist again. progress

I went to the starbucks over by me a few weeks back. There were 2 homeless people taking a nap inside.

They were having a business meeting is all. No need to be racist ;)

Last edited:
I do not know specifically. The media? The wealthy elite? The globalists?
You said we should continue eliminating drugs and drug addicts. We just gonna keep doing that while, as you said, more and more people OD every year?

Better figure out who's got a vested interest in the misery of your fellow man before that man is you. Cause the drugs ain't gonna stop.

The 2 black guys in that starbucks incident who showed no respect for authority sent a message. And that message was that people can hang out at Starbucks and not buy a drink or food. And it brought in the druggies and a used needle problem.

Exactly this.

You said we should continue eliminating drugs and drug addicts. We just gonna keep doing that while, as you said, more and more people OD every year?

Better figure out who's got a vested interest in the misery of your fellow man before that man is you. Cause the drugs ain't gonna stop.

Your initial post makes sense now. I was not sure which part of my post you were responding to. There was the part about Vancouver struggling with drug addicts and the the Duterte comment. It is clear now that you were responding to the Duterte comment.

So Starbuck's rotund CEO grovelled and virtue signalled from his ivory tower of $11 million a year. Now baristas on minimum wage are picking up bloody needles from bathroom floors. Nice.

What's with you and your rampant racism? Even having racism in your sig?
The rampant racism is from your sort of righties, always trying to defend WNism.
And my sig is sarcasm, it was made by a poster taking a sarcastic dig at righties.

Back