Star Wars: Would you be interested in seeing Jabba's son and...

??

• Total voters
Rather have Jabba Jr throw Rose in the giant sand vag.

3pCC.gif

Rather have Jabba Jr throw Rose in the giant sand vag.

3pCC.gif

I think it's best all around if Finn is running to rescue everyone from Jabba Jr. and Rose just bodychecks him for no reason and they both go tumbling into the Sarlacc.

Here is the story behind this:

STAR WARS Episode 9 to Feature Rose Tico as Slave to Rotta the Hutt

y2V6yan.jpg

Insider sources tell Collider that Lucasfilm plans to reveal Jabba's son, Rotta The Hutt as the new underground clan leader. Leaked script drafts exclusive to Collider show a surprising reference to the past as Rose Tico is written to be enslaved by Rotta & will be adorned in attire inspired by the original Leia Slave outfit.

This re-write comes in the wake of Rose Tico supporters who rallied at the San Diego Comic-Con. Showing up in full costume to spread the love for [Kelly Marie] Tran’s character. The resulting media buzz showed enough support for the character to convince LucasFilm to expand her presence in the trilogy.

http://collider.com/star-wars-news/rose-tico-slave-to-rotta-the-hutt

Sure, that's a great way to write a screenplay. Why the fuck not?

That girl was like asian jar jar. If she comes back, it better be to be killed off.
Why so hard on Rose? I mean she wasn't like my favorite character or anything, but I don't have any issues with her being in there. I never had the first ill thought about Holdo either till I heard all the backlash from teh resistance. I still don't even after hearing people complain endlessly about her rebellious purple hair & the fact that she had to put her soldier in his place by not letting that wild ass killer question the authority of the acting admiral after disobeying direct orders that got all those people killed.

Anywayz... & you gotta take these early "leaks" with a grain of salt... but...

It's being said that Rose, Finn & Poe have their own adventure... & they separate for a bit from Poe for whatever reason... & that's when Rose & Finn go to see Rotta, who is supposedly republic friendly. Afterall... Ahsoka Tano saved his life while working for the republic... so that kind of links in. It's also said that DJ might be taking them to see Rotta... so maybe DJ betrays them again & sells Rose to Rotta.

Last edited:
They probably leaked it on purpose because they have no confidence and the driving force is money over art and they want to gauge fan reaction

They are FUCKED

And Solo?

Clone wars is not really THAT bad for kids. SW fans slightly overrate it and underrate Rebels, IMO.

Google it on the phone

There was a smell of it in the Force Awakens already....

Only Justice League? Man, the whole DC series - Batman Superman, Gal Gadot, Suicide Squad - all was awful. And not because of actors, just crappy crappy script...
Waiting on Solo to come to Amazon or Netflix. Refused to see it in theaters.

And Justice League was the last straw for me for DC.

I don't want to see that fat disgusting blob having sex................... Jabba's son either

why cant you just have any other Hutt,why the fuck does it gotta be jabbas son as if no other Hutt families exist.
Multiple critics have mentioned this. The problem with the prequels and the new movies is instead of expanding, their universe is contracting. Everyone just has to be related to characters you already know.

So instead of a conflict that's grand in scale, it feels tiny. So they can constantly go member that guy? I member. It's all just designed to trigger nostalgia.

Why so hard on Rose? I mean she wasn't like my favorite character or anything, but I don't have any issues with her being in there. I never had the first ill thought about Holdo either till I heard all the backlash from teh resistance. I still don't even after hearing people complain endlessly about her rebellious purple hair & the fact that she had to put her soldier in his place by not letting that wild ass killer question the authority of the acting admiral after disobeying direct orders that got all those people killed.

Anywayz... & you gotta take these early "leaks" with a grain of salt... but...

It's being said that Rose, Finn & Poe have their own adventure... & they separate for a bit from Poe for whatever reason... & that's when Rose & Finn go to see Rotta, who is supposedly republic friendly. Afterall... Ahsoka Tano saved his life while working for the republic... so that kind of links in. It's also said that DJ might be taking them to see Rotta... so maybe DJ betrays them again & sells Rose to Rotta.
I mean I've laid all this out before, but her character is unlikable. Their arc and adventure was stupid and unnecessary. Rose and Holdo were the worst parts of the movie for me, which would have been fine if they didn't take up so much screen time. And her cheesy declaration of love to a guy she knew for a day or two, and had no romantic scenes or chemistry with prior. Just...... ugh.

And Holdo, good god Holdo. Up until she showed up, I thought the complaints of sjw themes in the movie were overblown. Oh no, they put in women and minorities..... just like in the originals. But her whole arc is being a catty bitch to Poe and trying to make him look like an idiot, keeping a plan secret that didn't have to be secret, and acting in a way that lowered morale and caused a mutiny. Guess she read the script, so she knew acting like a cunty retard for no reason in the middle of a war didn't get them all killed.

Just to set up this "Poe learns to play nice with others" arc. When aside from ignoring orders to kill the capital ship, everything he did was reasonable and rational. He was kept in the dark just to advance the retarded plot. Oh but Poe sure learned not to talk back to women.

<41>

declaration of love to a guy she knew for a day or two, and had no romantic scenes or chemistry with prior. Just...... ugh.
This actually happenz in reality. She was star struck. She had it bad before they even met. Finn was a celebrity to her. The little minx waz fascinated & already in love.

And Holdo, good god Holdo. Up until she showed up, I thought the complaints of sjw themes in the movie were overblown. Oh no, they put in women and minorities..... just like in the originals. But her whole arc is being a catty bitch to Poe and trying to make him look like an idiot, keeping a plan secret that didn't have to be secret, and acting in a way that lowered morale and caused a mutiny. Guess she read the script, so she knew acting like a cunty retard for no reason in the middle of a war didn't get them all killed.

Just to set up this "Poe learns to play nice with others" arc. When aside from ignoring orders to kill the capital ship, everything he did was reasonable and rational. He was kept in the dark just to advance the retarded plot. Oh but Poe sure learned not to talk back to women.
I don't see any of this the way you are describing.

Poe was a murderous hothead who disobeyed orders & got a lot of people killed. He needed to be put in his place. Personally I think you're taking this sjw thing a bit to far. Do you just not like women in charge or something? It's perfectly understandable why an admiral would put a hot headed deviant in his place. Okay, in hind site it might of been better to tell him, but as it played out, he actually got lucky Holdo didn't just lock his ass up. That would've been the reality of any other miliary operation where something like this happened whether it was a male or female in charge. Can you imagine if someone rolled up on Vader like that. F*cker would've been force choked while Vader continued his conversation with whomever he was talking with atm.

The reality of Holdo's actions are there & 100% justifiable. I don't know why you don't see it. maybe you haven't thought about rank & military & stuff like that. This isn't some kids playing a game. This is an admiral being approached in a very disrespectful way by a subordinate who just got demoted for not following orders which resulted in a ton of people getting killed. Why don't you see that?

I want to see a Star Wars Trilogy once every 10 or so years. A TV series would be fine as well. Nothing more, nothing less and certainly no more spin-off movies.

A progressive, socially-conscious company is resorting to sex and titillation to try to sell one of their characters... sad!

this is legit the only place i have seen the rumor and im a star wars whore on all the sites digigng up rumors and shit.

It aint happening.

They are not going to do it either, they have already said they are not making anymore Leia Slave merch

This actually happenz in reality. She was star struck. She had it bad before they even met. Finn was a celebrity to her. The little minx waz fascinated & already in love.

I don't see any of this the way you are describing.

Poe was a murderous hothead who disobeyed orders & got a lot of people killed. He needed to be put in his place. Personally I think you're taking this sjw thing a bit to far. Do you just not like women in charge or something? It's perfectly understandable why an admiral would put a hot headed deviant in his place. Okay, in hind site it might of been better to tell him, but as it played out, he actually got lucky Holdo didn't just lock his ass up. That would've been the reality of any other miliary operation where something like this happened whether it was a male or female in charge. Can you imagine if someone rolled up on Vader like that. F*cker would've been force choked while Vader continued his conversation with whomever he was talking with atm.

The reality of Holdo's actions are there & 100% justifiable. I don't know why you don't see it. maybe you haven't thought about rank & military & stuff like that. This isn't some kids playing a game. This is an admiral being approached in a very disrespectful way by a subordinate who just got demoted for not following orders which resulted in a ton of people getting killed. Why don't you see that?
No, it's nonsensical. In a real miltary, he would be either stripped of rank and imprisoned, or reprimanded and allowed to continue serving. There is no miltary that would say you're demoted and reprimanded and allowed to continue serving, but from now on we're going to be extremely passive aggressive and deny you any information on anything going on.

In fact, just to spite you personally we're also not going to tell anyone else what is going on, to the point it leads to open rebellion in the middle of a war. It's bad writing.

Back