Star Wars: Would you be interested in seeing Jabba's son and...

??

• Total voters
Really enjoying your point of views.. you have perfect balance not going in any extreme just telling it like you see it and not to positive or negative for that matter.

I salute you good sir .<Gordonhat>
<Oku02>

(despite D2 definitively ended the story but whatever)

This is something worth trying to me - depending on what the trailer shows me

This guy is rumored to be playing the new evil Terminator:

gabriel-luna-new-terminator-913.jpg

and Jabba JR enslaves Rose on a chain like Leia

How do you feel about this?

Rose should not be written into any future Star Wars scripts. Her late sister would have been much better on a chain.

I hope Leia uses her force more. Imagine her floating over to that emo kid with the red light saber and bending him over.

Easy as pie, homie. All JJ has to do is rotoscope some of Round Head Rian's outtakes of Carrie Fisher and this can all be done very respectfully and tastefully. Just like Bela Lugosi in Plan 9.

I dont want to see that girl in a bikini. Or in a star wars movie, ever again.

That girl really has an annoying face in TLJ. Specially right at that moment he stops Finn from the Kamikaze run.

That girl really has an annoying face in TLJ. Specially right at that moment he stops Finn from the Kamikaze run.
Looks like someone turned a chipmunk into a real girl. Her face actually makes me angry.

For fuck sakes I thought this was a joke

I mean legit just a bad idea that @One MMA Fan pulled out of his ass on the spot

I am ASTONISHED this is real.

How hard can you scrape the bottom of the barrel. Modern Star Wars is running on FUMES. I mean they can't come up with new ideas to save their life. It's just rehashes of the OG trilogy as templates.

Star Wars is a fucking caricature of itself now - seriously. Iconic moments are being lamely repeated over and over - the only good they could do was the original trilogy and now all they can do is rip off THEMSELVES over and over and over.

This is fucking shocking, seriously IT'S THE SAME FUCKING THING

Watch Jabba's son be just Jabba with no differences ala Jango/Bubba Fett

How can they be this bad at this.

I feel like I'm on crazy pills but someone's going to come and try to decorate this turd and call it brilliant :rolleyes:
<WellThere>

giphy.gif

After the shit show that was TLJ, I have no desire to see any further star wars movies in theaters.

I literally can't think of anything that would get me excited for Star Wars again. And I say that as someone who grew up reading all of the books in the Expanded Universe, played Shadows of the Empire on N64, collected the toys and played the shit out of Jedi Knight on a PC that could barely run it...

I will watch it on Netflix or maybe pay 5 bucks to watch whatever movies come to Amazon.

Sounds awesome. Lando's son should also be disguised as one of Jabba's son's guards to help with the big escape. I also think Rey should fight the Rancor's son in an underground dungeon, and the son of the original Rancor owner should weep when she wins.

Bib Fortuna's son can watch the whole thing from a nice vantage point, while Salacious Crumb's grandson giggles the whole time.
Jennifer-Morrison-ClappingLaughing.gif

Seriously, don't give those fucking hacks any ideas though. Soon they're going to be just photoshopping everyone's heads onto scenes from the OT

FFS man......

After the shit show that was TLJ, I have no desire to see any further star wars movies in theaters.

I literally can't think of anything that would get me excited for Star Wars again. And I say that as someone who grew up reading all of the books in the Expanded Universe, played Shadows of the Empire on N64, collected the toys and played the shit out of Jedi Knight on a PC that could barely run it...

I will watch it on Netflix or maybe pay 5 bucks to watch whatever movies come to Amazon.

1. Side movies like Rogue 1 and Solo
2. Clone Wars are going to be back
3. Get addicted to swgoh

1. Side movies like Rogue 1 and Solo
2. Clone Wars are going to be back
3. Get addicted to swgoh
I enjoyed Rogue One.
2. When my kiddo gets old enough he and I will watch Clone Wars
3. No idea what 3 is.

Literally TLJ killed my nostalgic love for star wars.

Like Justice League made me determined to not see another DC movie in theaters.

why cant you just have any other Hutt,why the fuck does it gotta be jabbas son as if no other Hutt families exist.

I enjoyed Rogue One.

And Solo?
2. When my kiddo gets old enough he and I will watch Clone Wars

Clone wars is not really THAT bad for kids. SW fans slightly overrate it and underrate Rebels, IMO.

3. No idea what 3 is.

Google it on the phone

Literally TLJ killed my nostalgic love for star wars.

There was a smell of it in the Force Awakens already....
Like Justice League made me determined to not see another DC movie in theaters.

Only Justice League? Man, the whole DC series - Batman Superman, Gal Gadot, Suicide Squad - all was awful. And not because of actors, just crappy crappy script...

The only star wars movies that I wanna see are

Yoda
Maul

But disney would fuck them up anyway.

I hope rey and kylo both die in this last episode.

The only star wars movies that I wanna see are

Yoda
Maul

But disney would fuck them up anyway.

I hope rey and kylo both die in this last episode.

Meanwhile Disney do everything right about Maul - they flow with the Clone Wars direction...

Back