Star Wars: Would you be interested in seeing Jabba's son and...

??

• Total voters
Here is the story behind this:

STAR WARS Episode 9 to Feature Rose Tico as Slave to Rotta the Hutt

y2V6yan.jpg

Insider sources tell Collider that Lucasfilm plans to reveal Jabba's son, Rotta The Hutt as the new underground clan leader. Leaked script drafts exclusive to Collider show a surprising reference to the past as Rose Tico is written to be enslaved by Rotta & will be adorned in attire inspired by the original Leia Slave outfit.

This re-write comes in the wake of Rose Tico supporters who rallied at the San Diego Comic-Con. Showing up in full costume to spread the love for [Kelly Marie] Tran’s character. The resulting media buzz showed enough support for the character to convince LucasFilm to expand her presence in the trilogy.

http://collider.com/star-wars-news/rose-tico-slave-to-rotta-the-hutt

That girl was like asian jar jar. If she comes back, it better be to be killed off.
She’s the emperors secret apprentice and that’s why she stopped Finn from blowing up the mini Death Star canon.

Eh it’s fine, they’re probably cannibals anyway.

I don't want to derail the thread but.. yea Harvey probably is a major douche bag either way.. even without the accusations.

But I got a controversial opinion on it.. if something is done to you you go out that day / night / week / month etc.. and cry to the police you don't wait 10-15-20 years to jump on it.

Harvey should have doubled down on some of those accusations, come out and show proof the relations continued, emails, payments etc.. I saw some stuff that he was paying for the apartment, nanny, schooling etc for one of his victims that were all in rage mode with Rose at the top.

I'm not saying he isn't guilty of doing shit.. he most likely is but many of those women also knew wtf is happening and why, they profited of it in some way too. Overall the world of Hollywood is full of people like that on both sides, kinda hard to go over board on poor me after 20 years when he payed for your house and kids schooling and got your roles.

Here is the story behind this:

STAR WARS Episode 9 to Feature Rose Tico as Slave to Rotta the Hutt

y2V6yan.jpg

Insider sources tell Collider that Lucasfilm plans to reveal Jabba's son, Rotta The Hutt as the new underground clan leader. Leaked script drafts exclusive to Collider show a surprising reference to the past as Rose Tico is written to be enslaved by Rotta & will be adorned in attire inspired by the original Leia Slave outfit.

This re-write comes in the wake of Rose Tico supporters who rallied at the San Diego Comic-Con. Showing up in full costume to spread the love for [Kelly Marie] Tran’s character. The resulting media buzz showed enough support for the character to convince LucasFilm to expand her presence in the trilogy.

http://collider.com/star-wars-news/rose-tico-slave-to-rotta-the-hutt
Rose FANS? Yeah... fuck those guys.

Rose FANS? Yeah... fuck those guys.

Just looking for Rose cosplay on google.. I got surprised she has a lot people that dress like her.. good on her. It's not all bad she has fans too.

So you don't even consider her cute in a nonchalant way or anything ?

Asian Jar Jar.. oh c'mon she wasn't comedic relief. (also never forget her sister)

star-wars-e1512366361269.jpg
They should have switched places, IMO.

Rose's sister >>> Rose

Asian Jar Jar.. oh c'mon she wasn't comedic relief. (also never forget her sister)

star-wars-e1512366361269.jpg
In terms of being annoying and stupid, not as comic relief. Also why did they kill the decent looking girl and let the ugly one live

<{MindBrown}>

Just looking for Rose cosplay on google.. I got surprised she has a lot people that dress like her.. good on her. It's not all bad she has fans too.

So you don't even consider her cute in a nonchalant way or anything ?
Nah she's ugly to me. Dat face. And im considered lenient/not picky on looks from most people I've known

I don't want to derail the thread but.. yea Harvey probably is a major douche bag either way.. even without the accusations.

But I got a controversial opinion on it.. if something is done to you you go out that day / night / week / month etc.. and cry to the police you don't wait 10-15-20 years to jump on it.

Harvey should have doubled down on some of those accusations, come out and show proof the relations continued, emails, payments etc.. I saw some stuff that he was paying for the apartment, nanny, schooling etc for one of his victims that were all in rage mode with Rose at the top.

I'm not saying he isn't guilty of doing shit.. he most likely is but many of those women also knew wtf is happening and why, they profited of it in some way too. Overall the world of Hollywood is full of people like that on both sides, kinda hard to go over board on poor me after 20 years when he payed for your house and kids schooling and got your roles.

Yeah there are some people who keep quiet and get paid and end up kind of helping the abuser, but that’s not everybody.

Sciorra for example didn’t profit off it, it ruined her career and broke her mentally / made her a shut-in, and that’s why she hasn’t really been in movies for 20 years.

I get the impulse to blame the victims when they don’t come forward to police right away, but the psychological dynamics of sexual abuse can often be a lot more complicated than that, a fact investigators are well aware of.

Ultimately I think we should focus more on the scumbags who perpetuate this evil rather than focusing on how perfectly or imperfectly victims behave after they are abused.

In terms of being annoying and stupid, not as comic relief. Also why did they kill the decent looking girl and let the ugly one live

<{MindBrown}>

Okay fair enough you liked her sister better but don't go and call Rose ugly my man.. not cool.

tumblr_p32w9rd0YR1v9wlhao2_500.gif

Would also like to see the mother of Rotta. Who did Jabba knock up to produce Rotta? Could be like a When Harry Met Sally type of love story.
lol...

jabbabumpin.com (you didn't hear it from me) <6>

Yeah there are some people who keep quiet and get paid and end up kind of helping the abuser, but that’s not everybody.

Sciorra for example didn’t profit off it, it ruined her career and broke her mentally / made her a shut-in, and that’s why she hasn’t really been in movies for 20 years.

I get the impulse to blame the victims when they don’t come forward to police right away, but the psychological dynamics of sexual abuse can often be a lot more complicated than that, a fact investigators are well aware of.

Ultimately I think we should focus more on the scumbags who perpetuate this evil rather than focusing on how perfectly or imperfectly victims behave after they are abused.

I'm not blaming the victims all I'm saying sorry but coming out 20 years later on a dog pile of a situation doesn't hold water as much as it should have had if it was done in the month of the abuse or the year of the abuse something anything more recent.. ideal go to the police have medical reports on it and get the bad guy but yea life is hard and things are easier said then done when you are on the other end.

100% he crossed the line and did bad shit a bunch of times and trapped those poor girls, some were victims 100% other knew what is happening.

Nah she's ugly to me. Dat face. And im considered lenient/not picky on looks from most people I've known

Okay.. beauty is subjective after all.

Hope you didn't leave her messages on her Instagram. :D

Okay.. beauty is subjective after all.

Hope you didn't leave her message on her Instagram. :D
Lol nah I'm not an asshole. She's probably a nice girl and all, but I don't find her attractive or like her character.

I would take Rose on a laser tag/snow cone date btw.

Sounds like they're coming up with new ideas.

Back