STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER v.3 (Dragonlord's Review)

If you have seen THE RISE OF SKYWALKER, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Star Wars was getting jealous over all the hate Picard has been getting, thought it needed to up the ante.

<Moves>
Actually Trek fans throwing kerosene on this fire to take the spotlight off Picard bombing.....
<seedat>

Actually Trek fans throwing kerosene on this fire to take the spotlight off Picard bombing.....
<seedat>

I'm a fan of both

I dare say Picard is more damaging and horrible than TLJ/TROS

I'm a fan of both

I dare say Picard is more damaging and horrible than TLJ/TROS
That's what I've heard as well. One reason I haven't gotten around to seeing it yet. Having too much fun watching The Outsider.

This nonsense was written by the people that Kathleen Kennedy brought into Lucasfilm. Until she's gone and they clean house, it's going to continue.
That's not what's going to happen. What's going to happen is some disgruntled nerd, maybe one from this thread, will write some shit-ass novelization and all this fodder you feel fit to be shat upon will be eaten up like manna from Skywalker Ranch.

MV5-BYz-Fj-ODk2-Yz-Yt-OTk2-Ny0-Yt-N2-Zi-ZTZk-OTA5-Nz-My-V1-SX1777-CR0-0-1777-999-AL.jpg

still no news on disney+

I read somewhere it may only be next year as they want to make enough off blu rey sales

fuck sakes right when you thought the damage was done

lol I still haven't seen this garbage. Waiting for the 4k to come out. I'll get a bottle of tequila, load up my vape, and prepare to laugh my ass off.

Star Wars was getting jealous over all the hate Picard has been getting, thought it needed to up the ante.

<Moves>

I think that they were trying to one up what Chris Chibnall did to Doctor Who canon in the latest series finale.

Amazing to see all of these storied sci fi franchises getting butchered at the same time.

I think that they were trying to one up what Chris Chibnall did to Doctor Who canon in the latest series finale.

Amazing to see all of these storied sci fi franchises getting butchered at the same time.
Careful bro. You make it sound like there's a plot being undertaken.
<DCWhoa>

fuck sakes right when you thought the damage was done

I mean the movie made no sense but I was quite entertained. Listening to these clone of a clone playing another clone descriptions though is just sad. Actively making it worse than it was and it wasn’t logical to begin with.

Should have just left it with what was implied: Palps found a way to resurrect himself via the Force and Palps had a previously unmentioned son because, hey, why not. On Coruscant first you get the power, then you get the facial scars, then you get the women.

Also, this is pretty good watch - in particular the last minute (talking about Skywalker's being the actual heroes in a movie subtitled "The rise of skywalker").

Last edited:
When does this come out? Was it delayed because of the Virus?

Back