STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER v.3 (Dragonlord's Review)

If you have seen THE RISE OF SKYWALKER, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
LOL empathy and judgment can look like the same thing, but they aren't. I'll be here in case you want to come up with a rebuttal someone else didn't write.

MV5-BYz-Fj-ODZTZk-OTA5-N777-CR0-0-1777-999-AL.jpg
Yes but how does that make you feel?

Last edited:
So apparently Disney confirmed that Palpatine was just a clone of Palpatine (as opposed to the original Palpatine I guess). Listening to Red Letter Media try to make sense of this disaster should really demonstrate to anyone how utterly shit this movie (and trilogy) is.

So apparently Disney confirmed that Palpatine was just a clone of Palpatine (as opposed to the original Palpatine I guess). Listening to Red Letter Media try to make sense of this disaster should really demonstrate to anyone how utterly shit this movie (and trilogy) is.

The author of the novel that confirms this is getting attacked by Reylos because she said it was not a romantic kiss lol

Posters at theforce.net are still putting themselves through mental gymnastics hell to make sense of Palpatine being back in TROS.

I'm like guys...JJ and Terrio probably put less thought behind this than all these theories and speculation..stop wasting your time. Stop hoping for TROS to beat Joker worldwide at the box office..stop celebrating the rottentomatoes high audience rating whlle ignoring the low imdb score.....just anticipate Mandalorian s2 and the new clone wars season.

The author of the novel that confirms this is getting attacked by Reylos because she said it was not a romantic kiss lol

Posters at theforce.net are still putting themselves through mental gymnastics hell to make sense of Palpatine being back in TROS.

I'm like guys...JJ and Terrio probably put less thought behind this than all these theories and speculation..stop wasting your time. Stop hoping for TROS to beat Joker worldwide at the box office..stop celebrating the rottentomatoes high audience rating whlle ignoring the low imdb score.....just anticipate Mandalorian s2 and the new clone wars season.

Like I said, even with people having seen the first four story reels online, season seven Clone Wars is already better than RoS. Adding in the 8 new episodes that are Ahsoka heavy, and the hope of Mando season2, should start to help fans forget about this mess of a movie trilogy. Everything that was on that SW future vision board can be accomplished without alienating the fandom. Just have to implement it with competent people. Although it escapes me why the fuck they want to introduce dinosaurs into Star Wars? Nevermind, what kid want's a regular dinosaur when you can have a Space Dinosaur?
<seedat>

Like I said, even with people having seen the first four story reels online, season seven Clone Wars is already better than RoS. Adding in the 8 new episodes that are Ahsoka heavy, and the hope of Mando season2, should start to help fans forget about this mess of a movie trilogy. Everything that was on that SW future vision board can be accomplished without alienating the fandom. Just have to implement it with competent people. Although it escapes me why the fuck they want to introduce dinosaurs into Star Wars? Nevermind, what kid want's a regular dinosaur when you can have a Space Dinosaur?
<seedat>

It's a bunch of uncreative people desperately trying to hobble a story together in the interest of money- not trying to create something they have passion in

it's pathetic - they deserve to fail

Put it on the shelve until you have a real idea you money grubbing assholes

Although it escapes me why the fuck they want to introduce dinosaurs into Star Wars? Nevermind, what kid want's a regular dinosaur when you can have a Space Dinosaur?
<seedat>

Probably just part of their continued commitment to misunderstanding diversity.

They'll have a dinosaur character, have it act like a pathetic retard the whole way through (e.g. Rose / Finn) and then they can say "now dinosaurs can't complain, we represented you!"

• Prior to 32 BBY Sid & Plagueis were working on immortality. (as told to us in ep.3 & referred to in ep. 9)
  • 4 ABY Sid's body is destroyed by being thrown in the reactor.
Palpatine died in Ep. 6 confirmed.JPG
  • Sid's body being killed in Ep. 6 & then him returning in Ep. 9 in a cloning facility on Exegol obviously means that the Cloners on Exegol had at the very least a sample of Sid's DNA... and maybe even had started the cloning procedure prior to Ep. 6. Beaumont strongly indicated he was a clone in the movie, so lets not pretend like this is new information from the novel.
  • Sid's soul survived the toss down the reactor & was transferred to a clone on Exegol.
That last part is the only real gripe that I have, that wasn't explained in the movie... but since Sid had been working on this with Plageous since way before the prequels, I'm fine with leaving it to the imagination. We know enough. A Sith apprentice who continued his Master's exploration into immortality through the Sith Religion learned how to transfer his spirit to a clone. That's all I need to know to understand the movie.

Last edited:

If it wasn’t a romantic kiss then what was it?

Oh no!!!!
2290B68D-4F73-4AC9-A04D-123254790E31.jpeg

Thoughts and prayers.
<Gordonhat>

This is fucking ridiculous. It's like they're deliberately trying to tank the franchise.

And in the new Rise Of Skywalker novel it states that the palpatine in ROS is in fact a clone.

at least that’s what I read online

fuck sakes right when you thought the damage was done

fuck sakes right when you thought the damage was done

This nonsense was written by the people that Kathleen Kennedy brought into Lucasfilm. Until she's gone and they clean house, it's going to continue.

Here. Not sure if anyone saw this yet, but enjoy. Basic animation, but it can get your mind off the other BS. I hope the creator can finish the whole series.....

Last edited:
Back