Star Wars Rebels on DisneyXD

The finale with Ahsoka Tano was damn good IMO.

I still enjoy the clone wars series better but this has picked up nicely.

The finale with Ahsoka Tano was damn good IMO.

I still enjoy the clone wars series better but this has picked up nicely.
They really need to do an Ahsoka spin off. I'd be really happy with a 6 episode mini series. The way it sounds, Ahsoka is done in the Rebels series. There is supposed to be an Ahsoka book coming out in October.

They really need to do an Ahsoka spin off. I'd be really happy with a 6 episode mini series. The way it sounds, Ahsoka is done in the Rebels series. There is supposed to be an Ahsoka book coming out soon.

Yeah she turned out to be a damn good character and def wouldn't mind a 6 episode mini series dedicated around her adventures.

I miss the clone wars though, but I still don't like they made kenobi job to Savage Oppress

Thanks for posting the videos!

They really need to do an Ahsoka spin off. I'd be really happy with a 6 episode mini series. The way it sounds, Ahsoka is done in the Rebels series. There is supposed to be an Ahsoka book coming out in October.

Agreed about the spinoff. Ahsoka might be my favorite Star Wars character after finishing the Clone Wars and especially since her appearance on Rebels. I like how she is good but has her own code, and her character arc has been great. Her story overall has been fantastic.

I hope she returns in Rebels. I think she will, but who knows how and to what extent.

I don't read Star Wars books (or at least I haven't since I was a kid), but I'd read an Ahsoka book if it's well written.

Thanks for posting the videos!

Agreed about the spinoff. Ahsoka might be my favorite Star Wars character after finishing the Clone Wars and especially since her appearance on Rebels. I like how she is good but has her own code, and her character arc has been great. Her story overall has been fantastic.

I hope she returns in Rebels. I think she will, but who knows how and to what extent.

I don't read Star Wars books (or at least I haven't since I was a kid), but I'd read an Ahsoka book if it's well written.
At a recent panel the Rebels writes said she would return, but not the way we're thinking. I'm guessing she made a holocron and Ezra finds it

The lady writing the book has never did a Star Wars book before, which is a poor choice imo. The obvious writer would have been Timothy Zahn. If you're into sci fi type books check out the Republic Commando series. It's based more on the clone troopers being bad asses.

Fuck a new new lightsaber
Fuck Wedge
Fuck everything else

Grand Admiral Thrawn up in this BEEOOTCH!!!!!!!!

And a new Thrawn novel in 17......

He's back in SW cannon!!!!!!

New clip for the new season, Ezra has short hair and a new light saber

Meh. I don't know how some people can get into this stuff. I thought Clone Wars was decent to an extent but even that came off like a kids cartoon series more than anything. Watched this entire clip and didn't see anything that would make me want to see more.

Meh. I don't know how some people can get into this stuff. I thought Clone Wars was decent to an extent but even that came off like a kids cartoon series more than anything. Watched this entire clip and didn't see anything that would make me want to see more.
Did you watch the Avatar series?

Did you watch the Avatar series?

No. Never heard of it in all honesty.

I watched the 'Clone Wars' mainly because I was mildly interested in that space between the trilogies. I thought it was ok for what it was and for its time. But the clips and stuff I've seen for other storylines (like the stuff in here) really seems to be targeting a 'kid' audience more and more while knowing fanboy types will tune in no matter what because it's Star Wars related.

My interest drops off pretty steeply when stuff starts to 'target' an audience because I feel content starts to get limited do to constraints and so on. It's another reason I haven't bothered with the newest Star Wars film and most likely never will. That's just me tho.

Sept 24 is the date for the new season

Also, blu-ray for season 2 will have some background into the Vader/Tano battle, they released a clip about it

Totally missed the season 3 premiere.

Totally missed the season 3 premiere.
It's replaying saturday morn on disney xd and saturday evening just before the new episode.

All new episodes are saturday evenings

It was pretty good. Rebels always seems to have good opening episodes and season finales, just too much filler during the season

Its findable online too.

Thrawn is the same as in the books, so this could be a great season

Meh. I don't know how some people can get into this stuff.

I gave it a few episodes and while I didn't mind the animation I really don't get the appeal. Same goes for the the new books/comics, tried it out and it's largely terrible. I didn't like the new movie either but that's judged by a whole different standard.

I'll try to power through the Ewok movies before ever coming back to Rebels and Clone Wars, and I was planning on watching all of them but now I just don't care.

Speaking of Thrawn, i'm on the third book of the trilogy......and they kinda suck.

debbie-downer.jpg

Mid season trailer with Obi-Wan!

giphy.gif

Anyone else see the Rebels characters hidden in Rouge One? You see Chopper twice running around the rebel base, you see the Ghost ship parked and over the intercom they call for General Syndulla. I would love to see the Rebels characters in the new movies.

I gave it a few episodes and while I didn't mind the animation I really don't get the appeal. Same goes for the the new books/comics, tried it out and it's largely terrible. I didn't like the new movie either but that's judged by a whole different standard.

I'll try to power through the Ewok movies before ever coming back to Rebels and Clone Wars, and I was planning on watching all of them but now I just don't care.

Speaking of Thrawn, i'm on the third book of the trilogy......and they kinda suck.

debbie-downer.jpg

Book 2 Dark Force Rising is the best of the thrawn trilogy. The chapter with Luke in his x-wing out manuevering a few star destroyers is the best part. A lot of cat and mouse.

That's all old canon anyway, under the LEGENDS banner. But I suggest reading the Darth Plagueis novel. It's pretty much the best novel they published. James Luceno is their best writer. Also the revenge of the sith novelization is excellent.

And I enjoy rebels but it's not nearly as good as the clone wars cartoon. There are some great episodes in those seasons.

Anyone else see the Rebels characters hidden in Rouge One? You see Chopper twice running around the rebel base, you see the Ghost ship parked and over the intercom they call for General Syndulla. I would love to see the Rebels characters in the new movies.

The Ghost itself can be seen during the Battle of Scarif, arriving with the rest of the Rebel fleet, right besides Admiral Raddus' flagship.

the-ghost-is-in-the-center-and-bottom-of-the-rebel-fleet-in-rogue-one.jpeg

You see it? Right besides that Hammerhead corvette, near the bottom center of the picture.

Personally, in my own head-canon, the reason Hera was being called to the briefing room at Yavin 4 through the PA system was because Mon Mothma was planning to send her and the Ghost to Scarif to do their thing. Rogue One just beat her to the punch.

And you will not convince me either that Raddus wasn't already getting a fleet ready to go AWOL and attack the place himself.

Gee, I wonder who wins the Obi vs. Maul match up?

Don't care. Excited. Wish more folks could get into the animation aspect of SW.

Back