Star Wars Rebels on DisneyXD

After seeing Rogue One having legendary status here, rewatched it and noticed during the Yavin 4 (?) base scene, they paged Cpt. Syndulla (Hera from Rebels).

The Ghost is at the battle of Scarif.

I’m wondering if they’ll include the Mandolorian girl from Rebels in the Mandolorian show.
Maybe she is the blacksmith?
I think the end of Rebels Season 4 was like after ROTJ and Sabine & Ahsoka went to go look for Ezra & Thrawn. Mandalorian is right after ROTJ, so I doubt Sabine is Armorer. Also, Sabine has too much artsy colorful style to dress in furry Armorer costume. I think the only way a live action Sabine is cast in Mandalorian is if they signed the actress for some serious live action stuff outside of Mandalorian. The Rebels characters are serious business.

Are the animated series (CW, Rebels, Resistance) on Disney+? Still not sure if I want to subscribe yet, but I'm sure my oldest would be up for it since he likes the toons
I know Clone Wars CGI (not the handdrawn cartoon) and Rebels are on Disney+. Not sure about Resistance, but I think they'd be on, or at least on Spectrum on Demand app.

For iOS, Disney+ had a free one week trial.

Finished Rebels on Disney+. They seemed to portray Thrawn as an intellectual gay, but puzzled why such a smart guy would be loyal to Emperor. I would have thought someone like that would aim to become top dog. I wonder if Thrawn was a Force user, but kept that secret. Ezra was a true hero. They had some episodes hint that he might turn dark, but then just dropped that idea. Could have used more explanation why Kanan suddenly cut his hair after having some chat with a big Loth Wolf. It's like he knew he wasn't coming back. The portal world where Ezra & Ahsoka ran around in the dark was weird, as was the scene with hologram of friendly sad old man Emperor trying to get Ezra to press something to reunite with his parents. Not sure what was going on there. Sabine was worthy of the Mandalorian badass reputation.

Tried to start binging Clone Wars afterwards and seemed like Disney+ had some background music I didn't remember from the Cartoon Network airings.

If anything needs a continuation, it's Star Wars Rebels.

Thrawn doesn't use the Force, he's just a genius.

He kicked major ass in the older Legends novels where he was introduced (Thrawn Trilogy, and Hand of Thrawn duology are great reads even if they aren't canon anymore)

Disney brought back his creator to write the new canon novels about him (Timothy Zahn) since he's the only one who can write him correct, and I highly recommend.

Obviously my favorite character in SW lore. He fucks with Vader as a near equal and the Emperor pays him heed, all without the Force. Based on Sherlock Holmes, Rommel, Alexander the Great Napoleon and Sun Tzu dude is a refreshing "villian"

Finished Rebels on Disney+. They seemed to portray Thrawn as an intellectual gay, but puzzled why such a smart guy would be loyal to Emperor. I would have thought someone like that would aim to become top dog. I wonder if Thrawn was a Force user, but kept that secret. Ezra was a true hero. They had some episodes hint that he might turn dark, but then just dropped that idea. Could have used more explanation why Kanan suddenly cut his hair after having some chat with a big Loth Wolf. It's like he knew he wasn't coming back. The portal world where Ezra & Ahsoka ran around in the dark was weird, as was the scene with hologram of friendly sad old man Emperor trying to get Ezra to press something to reunite with his parents. Not sure what was going on there. Sabine was worthy of the Mandalorian badass reputation.

Tried to start binging Clone Wars afterwards and seemed like Disney+ had some background music I didn't remember from the Cartoon Network airings.

If anything needs a continuation, it's Star Wars Rebels.

Thrawn doesn't use the force and never will. Timothy Zahn, the creator of Thrawn, still has control over the character. His race, the Chiss, aren't warriors.

Thrawn doesn't use the force and never will. Timothy Zahn, the creator of Thrawn, still has control over the character. His race, the Chiss, aren't warriors.
I guess so. Today I saw a Reddit Star Wars Leak post with a screenshot of the Twitter of the author saying Thrawn's not a force user.

I guess so. Today I saw a Reddit Star Wars Leak post with a screenshot of the Twitter of the author saying Thrawn's not a force user.
But their people are thought to be force sensitive. Last novel they kinda explore that with the Young Chiss navigators

One thing that really bothers me about this show is that they don't immediately execute Imperial Inquisitors when they have a chance. Taking one of them prisoner is pure insanity. Anything other than death on sight for one of those things is irresponsible.

One thing that really bothers me about this show is that they don't immediately execute Imperial Inquisitors when they have a chance. Taking one of them prisoner is pure insanity. Anything other than death on sight for one of those things is irresponsible.
It was a kids show, on a kids network. Dave didn’t have the freedom with violence the same way he did on Cartoon Network and Disney+.

It was a kids show, on a kids network. Dave didn’t have the freedom with violence the same way he did on Cartoon Network and Disney+.

They sure murder a lot of storm troopers even after showing them as unique cadets.

I get what you’re saying but the show uses violent death all the time. Pilots in ties get blown up, officers stay aboard exploding starships...

Yeah but you said execute. That’s sort of up close and personal, unlike the implied deaths they normally used.

Alright, just saw
the death of Jedi
and I feel like Vader should have been the one to do it.

I just wiki’s the episode and it didn’t ring a bell, tell me more

I can’t without spoilers, it’s the one where a main dude dies

I’m watching the one with the space whales now and it’s funny. Series wrapped up pretty nicely. Interesting that dude disappeared: AND they introduced those Jedi temple time gates.

Makes me think that they could actually erase the new movies after all, although they have their share of fans who would hate that.

Last edited:

I’m watching the one with the space whales now and it’s funny. Series wrapped up pretty nicely. Interesting that dude disappeared: AND they introduced those Jedi temple time gates.

Makes me think that they could actually erase the new movies after all, although they have their share of fans who would hate that.
I hope the success of Mando opens the door to erasing the sequel trilogy. It's so abysmal I don't think anything relating to it can be decent

I’ve seen them all, they’re years old... and there is a spoiler tag...

I’ve seen them all, they’re years old... and there is a spoiler tag...

I had it in the spoiler tag before

The one where K’nan dies, he dies to save the green chick but he kind of goes out like a wanker. Not only did Vader not kill him, they erased Vader killing Ashoka but left K’nan dead for highly dubious reason, lol.

Last edited:
Back