Star Wars Rebels on DisneyXD

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by GSP_37, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Magooglie

Magooglie Steel Belt

The Ghost is at the battle of Scarif.

2. GSP_37

GSP_37 Steel Belt

I think the end of Rebels Season 4 was like after ROTJ and Sabine & Ahsoka went to go look for Ezra & Thrawn. Mandalorian is right after ROTJ, so I doubt Sabine is Armorer. Also, Sabine has too much artsy colorful style to dress in furry Armorer costume. I think the only way a live action Sabine is cast in Mandalorian is if they signed the actress for some serious live action stuff outside of Mandalorian. The Rebels characters are serious business.

Anung Un Rama likes this.
  3. GSP_37

GSP_37 Steel Belt

I know Clone Wars CGI (not the handdrawn cartoon) and Rebels are on Disney+. Not sure about Resistance, but I think they'd be on, or at least on Spectrum on Demand app.

For iOS, Disney+ had a free one week trial.

4. Thrawn33

Thrawn33 JUST BLEED Belt

Thrawn doesn't use the Force, he's just a genius.

He kicked major ass in the older Legends novels where he was introduced (Thrawn Trilogy, and Hand of Thrawn duology are great reads even if they aren't canon anymore)

Disney brought back his creator to write the new canon novels about him (Timothy Zahn) since he's the only one who can write him correct, and I highly recommend.

Obviously my favorite character in SW lore. He fucks with Vader as a near equal and the Emperor pays him heed, all without the Force. Based on Sherlock Holmes, Rommel, Alexander the Great Napoleon and Sun Tzu dude is a refreshing "villian"

5. jefferz

jefferz Gold Belt Platinum Member

Thrawn doesn't use the force and never will. Timothy Zahn, the creator of Thrawn, still has control over the character. His race, the Chiss, aren't warriors.

6. GSP_37

GSP_37 Steel Belt

I guess so. Today I saw a Reddit Star Wars Leak post with a screenshot of the Twitter of the author saying Thrawn's not a force user.

7. sverre054

sverre054 The Juggernaut Viking Platinum Member

On the Salish Sea, in the republic of Cascadia
    But their people are thought to be force sensitive. Last novel they kinda explore that with the Young Chiss navigators