STAR WARS: Original Boba Fett And THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK Star Jeremy Bulloch Passes Away Aged 75

• Thread starter Deleted member 579584
  • Start date
Glad he doesn't have to see the Shame they made out of his character anymore. Fuck Disney
He is like one of the only characters they haven’t done dirty. That’s only because of Favreau and Faloni.

So young. So brave.

Glad he doesn't have to see the Shame they made out of his character anymore. Fuck Disney
Sorry to do this to you smokes

@Myrddin Wild

Here’s lunch

I'm not interested in fighting all the misguided haters every time they speak up. I just butted heads with those others who were littering the Mando thread so that they didn't hijack that thread like they tend to always try to do. Case in point, whomever teh fook this is not appreciating Fett's latest. not sure wtf he wanted more than that. I personally found it pretty fooking cool.

I really don't care what his problem was, honestly. Some people are made to feel special by shitting on beautiful thingz. I got very little time for that.
l@nd0

Last edited:
I'm not interested in fighting all the misguided haters every time they speak up. I just butted heads with those others who were littering the Mando thread so that they didn't hijack that thread like they tend to always try to do. Case in point, whomever teh fook this is not appreciating Dr. Smooth's performance in the sequels. I thought Lando was dun some justice. not sure wtf he wanted more than that.

I also don't care what his problem was, honestly. Some people just want to watch the world burn.
l@nd0

Lol. Fair enough. I feel like your antlers are always caught in this kind of a debate, and I figured you enjoyed it. Not just in the Mando thread but in any kind of Star Wars thread. You’re a fountain of knowledge on these subjects, really a tremendous resource for people who are curious about the canon; who doesn’t like to show off a bit of what they know well? Sometimes it’s fun to see you go. Even though I tend to disagree with everything you say. Heh

R.I.P Bobba

To honor him at the funeral, they show throw his body into a sarlacc pit.

OIP.G5NVeAO6GIoIH_6OLmzQlgHaES

the roughtest thing as a kid was to be a big Boba Fett fan....and then 2 years later RotJ comes out and he gets punked out like a little bitch.

His character is now a dad bod rocking dude that fucking took out platoons of Stormtroopers with a damn Gaf stick and a Tusken Raider rifle.
Since when did Morrison have a "dad bod"? He's always been fairly jacked. Brother's Samoan after all.

Since when did Morrison have a "dad bod"? He's always been fairly jacked. Brother's Samoan after all.
Just comparing what Boba Fett's build was in the OG trilogy to what he has now.

Morrison himself no... Boba though as a character has grown a bit but is still kicking some major ass.

181030.jpg

Jeremy Bulloch has passed away at the age of 75.

The actor, who was born in Leicestershire, England, in 1945, started his career in TV commercials before starring in shows like Doctor Who and Robin of Sherwood as well as movies like Mary, Queen of Scots and The Spy Who Loved Me. However, he's no doubt best known for his work as Boba Fett in The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi.

Bulloch returned to a Galaxy Far, Far Away for 2005's Revenge of the Sith where he made a cameo appearance as Captain Colton. While the latest cuts of those early Star Wars movies now feature Temuera Morrison's voice, it's obviously still Bullock beneath the iconic helmet (and he never actually voiced the character; that was Jason Wingreen).

Bulloch still became synonymous with the role in the years that followed, and when he gave up the convention circuit in 2014, the actor shared a touching message with his fans.

"In 1979 I was called onto the set of Empire Strikes Back to play Boba Fett, and since that day it has changed the entire direction of my life in such a wonderful way," Bulloch said. "It has been a privilege to have had the opportunity to inspire so many generations of Star Wars fans. I have had over 20 years of travelling with my wife Maureen to some amazing countries and have met so many wonderful fans. Thank you all so much and we will miss you all."
He was survived by his wife, three sons and ten grandchildren
2a2c9555dc9acd3d94e808ccec3c6e93

God's Speed to him. He played the coolest of all Star Wars characters. Even Darth Vader and Han Solo fall below Boba Fett.

Lol. Fair enough. I feel like your antlers are always caught in this kind of a debate, and I figured you enjoyed it. Not just in the Mando thread but in any kind of Star Wars thread. You’re a fountain of knowledge on these subjects, really a tremendous resource for people who are curious about the canon; who doesn’t like to show off a bit of what they know well? Sometimes it’s fun to see you go. Even though I tend to disagree with everything you say. Heh

Episodes 7-9 aren't canon

Just comparing what Boba Fett's build was in the OG trilogy to what he has now.

Morrison himself no... Boba though as a character has grown a bit but is still kicking some major ass.
Boba Fett was perfect in Empire Strikes Back but Return of the Jedi was a little questionable. The Star Wars mini-series where took on Vader is part of the official "Coolest Thing Ever" cannon.

First Darth Vader's Physical actor and
now Boba Fett? I hate death it robbed me of
some of my family members and people
like this. I hope we don't lose James Earl Jones
to soon either.

<DisgustingHHH>

Take that negativity over there ------------------>

Boba Fett was perfect in Empire Strikes Back but Return of the Jedi was a little questionable. The Star Wars mini-series where took on Vader is part of the official "Coolest Thing Ever" cannon.
The Bounty Hunter books? Where it keeps jumping back and forth timeline wise between like Shadows of the Empire stuff and post Return where Boba Fett works with Dengar?

to soon either.
hung on there buddy

to soon either.

Hate to say it, but JEJ has been the odds-on-favorite of everybody in the OT cast to kick it at any time. In a month from today he'll be 90.

His character is now a dad bod rocking dude that fucking took out platoons of Stormtroopers with a damn Gaf stick and a Tusken Raider rifle.

How high are you day in and day out to have such bad takes?

Sorry to do this to you smokes

@Myrddin Wild

Here’s lunch

I'm not interested in fighting all the misguided haters every time they speak up. I just butted heads with those others who were littering the Mando thread so that they didn't hijack that thread like they tend to always try to do. Case in point, whomever teh fook this is not appreciating Fett's latest. not sure wtf he wanted more than that. I personally found it pretty fooking cool.

I really don't care what his problem was, honestly. Some people are made to feel special by shitting on beautiful thingz. I got very little time for that.
l@nd0
[/QUOTE]

Watching him kick ass was awesome but watching him can crush is weak sauce

Boba was pure evil in the movies. Cold Blooded as they get and now he is a fucking Baby Sitter. Lame.

Boba froze Han infront of him woman and then watched her get pimped out by Jabba cause he is heartless. He should have shot Mando in the back,took back his armor, froze baby gogru and got paid. It makes Zero Sense for him to make a deal for something that is rightfully his. And No Reason for him Not to get paid off the big ass bounty on Mando and Gogru. He is a bounty hunter.

And I don't give a shit about some comic book lore. From Movie to Tv is what I and most people know. From straight Thug to Hero is dumb.

It better be On Sight when he see Ashoka too. No Way he doesn't still hate the Jedi for killing his dad.

Watching him kick ass was awesome but watching him can crush is weak sauce

Boba was pure evil in the movies. Cold Blooded as they get and now he is a fucking Baby Sitter. Lame.

Boba froze Han infront of him woman and then watched her get pimped out by Jabba cause he is heartless. He should have shot Mando in the back,took back his armor, froze baby gogru and got paid. It makes Zero Sense for him to make a deal for something that is rightfully his. And No Reason for him Not to get paid off the big ass bounty on Mando and Gogru. He is a bounty hunter.

And I don't give a shit about some comic book lore. From Movie to Tv is what I and most people know. From straight Thug to Hero is dumb.

It better be On Sight when he see Ashoka too. No Way he doesn't still hate the Jedi for killing his dad.

Alright dude but think about this: lets say you get kicked down a pit of teeth in the desert and barely make it out with your life.

No doubt the Sarlaak pit he got thrown in has some digestive acid right? Have you ever taken acid? Have you ever taken acid in the desert? It can change your whole mindset.

Now imagine taking acid in the belly of a monster and climbing out, then wandering the desert tripping balls. He probably found the ruins of Jabbas palace and was like “man, I’m lucky to be alive. I need to find me a planet with Asian ladies because that’s all I ever really wanted” and then he FINDS that planet and even a special lady. Every nut from that point on, he’s remembering going from the desert to the lady, being alive would be like a special treat from god.

I would want to pay that shit forward like a motherfucker smokes, I know you would too man

The Bounty Hunter books? Where it keeps jumping back and forth timeline wise between like Shadows of the Empire stuff and post Return where Boba Fett works with Dengar?
I was thinking of the Boba Fett comic-book mini-series where he and Vader end up at odds.

736903.jpg

Last edited:
Back