Star Trek's women appreciation thread and Holodeck....

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
let's say....imaginations.

This is a question for fellow card carrying geeks only.

And just know that before you answer your government has trained me on the linguistic, grammatical and body language markers of deception even in written responses.

If you could live the rest of your life in the holodeck with one...or all of these would you?

Only caveat is you cant leave.

looking for honesty here boys.

And though she didn't age well a young uncle handle violated many a tube sock to this fine thespian.
images

upload_2018-8-29_16-55-59.jpeg

images

images

images

Ezri in the butt all night
Late breakfast
Put the ball gag back on her
Late lunch
Put her in the iron cage and whip her

She's adorable

Why would you include Ezrie Dax and not better Dax (can’t spell her first name)? I would violate her with everything that holodeck could create.

let's say....imaginations.

This is a question for fellow card carrying geeks only.

And just know that before you answer your government has trained me on the linguistic, grammatical and body language markers of deception even in written responses.

If you could live the rest of your life in the holodeck with one...or all of these would you?

Only caveat is you cant leave.

looking for honesty here boys.

And though she didn't age well a young uncle handle violated many a tube sock to this fine thespian.
images

View attachment 429011

images

images

images

I did a similar thread (complete with poll)...

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/who-was-the-hottest-chick-in-star-trek.3640373/

None of the above from the chicks you pictured.

6e778cb14d5e89e67df708fec3ea145c.png

Ezri in the butt all night
Late breakfast
Put the ball gag back on her
Late lunch
Put her in the iron cage and whip her

She's adorable

...Bro...I thought i was alone in this world until i read this post
upload_2018-8-29_18-41-37.jpeg

you always here about Deanna, and 7 of 9 and tpol..

but my goodnees did i have a nerd crush on Ezri effing Dax..she's quietly the hottest and does exude that innocence that make syou want her even more.

Tasha yar, Deanna, and the rest of them hos was hos Ezri was a lady...that like you i wanted to turn into a ho

...Bro...I thought i was alone in this world until i read this post
View attachment 429087

you always here about Deanna, and 7 of 9 and tpol..

but my goodnees did i have a nerd crush on Ezri effing Dax..she's quietly the hottest and does exude that innocence that make syou want her even more.

Tasha yar, Deanna, and the rest of them hos was hos Ezri was a lady...that like you i wanted to turn into a ho
I be donkey punching that symbiont

They all had some sexy.

I thought so many of the guest stars on TOS were smoking hot. Twenty year old slender girls in revealing outfits.

Nothing on TNG did anything for me

DS9 had Ezri, Jadzia wasn't my druthers

Voy had Fanservice of Nine, who was quite sexy in spite of the fake tits and absurdly rigid outfit.

What series am I forgetting?

Where's hot Dax? I choose her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back