Star Trek:Picard is free on YouTube for 1st episode.

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
of course it is, because its a fucking disaster

I'm not going to get into an argument about your post but yes it has weak points but I enjoyed the episode. I thought it did a good job of moving past the previous history of the Star Trek Next Generation while it brings back many of the original people. I thought the other Star Trek with the jumping ship was a dumpster fire but this one is getting a lot of positive reaction from people online.

I'm not going to get into an argument about your post but yes it has weak points but I enjoyed the episode. I thought it did a good job of moving past the previous history of the Star Trek Next Generation while it brings back many of the original people. I thought the other Star Trek with the jumping ship was a dumpster fire but this one is getting a lot of positive reaction from people online.
its definetly better than Discovery, because Discovery is shit, but man, idk, its bad

I was expecting pure shit, but it wasn’t bad. It ain’t TNG, of course, but it wasn’t a disaster like Discovery. At least, not yet.

Refuse to watch as I don't want to like it n end up buying yet another streaming app

It got me in the feels with all the TNG references.

I think if I wanted to watch it with political glasses on, I probably wouldn't like it. But all in all I enjoyed it.

Looks quite a bit darker and more ominous than the Next Generation.

Is Counselor Troy still hot?

Tell me Yes anyway......

I keep seeing those that badly reviewed the rise of Skywalker, saying this sucked. I streamed rise of shit and it was shit, tho not as shitty as the last jedi. So ill take their word for it, but Rise still made a cunt hair over a billion.

Still not paying that much for this new age crap pretending to be star trek

I just watched episode 2 and am still enjoying it. For reference, I quit on Discovery after just a few episodes.

Back