Staples New Logo

Where I come from calling someone a Nike swish gets you shot.

Where I come from calling someone a hoser gets ya a jersey and a face wash there bud, feed ya a couple lefts if the refs not looking. Fucking hoser.

its obviously for people who work there..companies do this all the time. Some of you need jobs.. Speaking of that, the one in my town closed, thought they all did ...

The job closed? All the jobs closed?

go fuck yourself, that is a decent warning to people with kids

well, its a warning for those who actually care for their kids weather or not interact with pedos on the internet, i dont know if thats your thing or not, but letting people know helps

The OP reads like you're not fully awake yet, brah. A little disjointed and creepy at the same time...

You know I don't have that kind of money

2XvCgau.png

It's 2019 sherbro, and my swooshes are fluid and non binary. As such I identify them as a swish. How dare you assume otherwise.

It's not up to you to identify them. I have yet to hear any swoosh self-identify as a swish. Even though that is their right I have a hard time believing any self-respecting swoosh would identify as a swish.

Regardless they certainly don't need you to identify themselves, typically colonial patriarchal thinking at work.

It's not up to you to identify them. I have yet to hear any swoosh self-identify as a swish. Even though that is their right I have a hard time believing any self-respecting swoosh would identify as a swish.

Regardless they certainly don't need you to identify themselves, typically colonial patriarchal thinking at work.

You are clearly a fucking swishist and don't deserve a platform.

The old logo was pretty much perfect so this was entirely unnecessary.
staples_usa_logo_new_old_3x2.jpg

See how it cleverly incorporated the staple motif into the L instead of crudely displaying it next to uninspired text?
This is the worst rebranding since Gap.
image.jpg
The ufc’s was worse. They squared or rounded one letter and paid a shit ton for it.

Fuck Staples

Long live Dunder Mifflin where they actually care about the customer

What even is the point of staples?

You can buy anything from there at Walmart for cheaper.

Back