Staples New Logo

man those were 2 minutes of autism, and how come are there so many people for that, are those just employees forced to watch that shit?

The old logo was pretty much perfect so this was entirely unnecessary.
staples_usa_logo_new_old_3x2.jpg

See how it cleverly incorporated the staple motif into the L instead of crudely displaying it next to uninspired text?
This is the worst rebranding since Gap.
image.jpg

Almost all rebranding in the past couple years have been crap. Change to a sans serif typeface and call it a day. Now every logo looks the same.

Staples are closing down all the time here in BC. I don’t see staples lasting anymore than 2 more years before they shut down for good.

Logo changes are the laziest form of reminder advertising, this screams (in desperation)

"we spent a million dollars to some ad firm to tell you that if you need a ream of paper or an overpriced ink cartridge, we're still open" Nobody on this planet gives a flying shit about the logo of a store.

Reserved for a future wall of shame.

Pretty clever.

After enough recognition in that new logo they will likely drop the staples word to just have the simple staple icon.

Like the nike swish.

I'll do my business at the less dramatic Office Depot.

Every re-brand is better than the UFC's re-brand.

The old logo was pretty much perfect so this was entirely unnecessary.
staples_usa_logo_new_old_3x2.jpg

See how it cleverly incorporated the staple motif into the L instead of crudely displaying it next to uninspired text?
This is the worst rebranding since Gap.
image.jpg

Verizons was pretty terrible too. I really can't determine which is the worse of the two though.

verizon_2015_logo.png

Last edited:
That logo needs more birds staples.

Outside of emergency print jobs, online services/ordering have made physical stores like Staples and Office Depot pretty pointless.

Back