Staple Supplements

Rjkd12 said:
How much does that vagina twice daily cost you? And assuming you save money on triflex, are you going to save that money, or re-invest it to get some better vagina?

Lastly, if you take that vagina on an empty stomach, do your burps taste like fish?

Sadly, the proper care and feeding of a quality vagina is quite expensive. Basically, every dime I don't spend on gas, booze and rubber chickens goes to support my vagina habit. There's no chance of an upgrage for me amigo. I'm locked in. Attempting to upgrade would cost me half my shit and all my balls.

Vag can be taken on an empty stomach, but you may have to chase it with a 2 part vinegar, 1 part water solution.

bacon said:
Sadly, the proper care and feeding of a quality vagina is quite expensive. Basically, every dime I don't spend on gas, booze and rubber chickens goes to support my vagina habit. There's no chance of an upgrage for me amigo. I'm locked in. Attempting to upgrade would cost me half my shit and all my balls.

Vag can be taken on an empty stomach, but you may have to chase it with a 2 part vinegar, 1 part water solution.

Can I have your wife's email? I'd like to send her the link to this thread.

As for the joint supp, I've been taking that one a couple months now and Triflex before that. I like this just as well. I don't have terrible joints or anything (before my freaking elbow problem, that is), so it's more of a maintenance type of supplement for me.

bacon said:

Posted by a man who quite obviously, unlike so many "experts" on this board, has a steady supply of said vag.

God the truth sucks.

fat_wilhelm said:
Can I have your wife's email? I'd like to send her the link to this thread.

She's a lurker, I'm sure she'll see it...Hi honey! :icon_chee

Madmick said:
Switch your Omega 3-6-9 to a straight Omega-3.

Greens+ is great. Keep it. But don't allow that to be a substitute for getting your carbs primarily from fruits and veggies (and only secondly: whole wheat grains).

Just make sure your multivitamin is time-released. I think that's a good inclusion.

You're male. I don't think you need a calcium pill. Add nonfat yogurt without sugar to your diet (it can be flavored, just avoid the sugar, unless you're dumping it in a PWO shake).

I definitely like whey for PWO and caseins or milk protein isolates for the rest of the day, but they're not essential. As long as you're getting some kind of protein PWO and throughout the day, you're good.

Thanks!
A couple questions:

Why the switch to straight Omega 3? Is it the minimal amounts of each present?

I don't eat much dairy that is the reason for the Calcium...is that advice still sound?

I don't think the multivitamin is timed release based on the neon shade of my urine...or that could be the taurine and other shit in it.

I take Greens+ religiously and I also eat more vegetables and fruit than anyone I know...so no worries there.

Are burgers really that bad?

Thanks again for the advice.

TheDave@ANMA said:
Why the switch to straight Omega 3? Is it the minimal amounts of each present?

Your body can produce it's own Omega 9 so it's not essential. Omega 6's are much more common in ordinary food sources than Omega 3 is. Madmick is correct, you only need to supplement with Omega 3's (assuming you have a healthy diet).

Back