Staple Supplements

Ester-C
Bioflavanoids(rutin,hespederin)

the body depletes vitamin c during physical and mental stress so its important to take in lost of vitamin c especially when working out hard. vitamin c is responsible for keeping connective tissue healthy(bone,blood,cartilage).

supersudo said:
why wouldn't it? gets me on the shitter quite often now :D

only cause with me its hot and cold.....ive been taking it for a month and sometimes its great others its makes no differnece

Multi
Whey
Creatine
Glutamine
Some sort of thermo
Water

Glucosamine(but only sometimes)

'A Shake' Ribotein (green foods combo with soy protein), Muscle Milk or Whey, add water.
Fish Oil pill
Flaxseed Oil pill
Centrum Multi

BTW, is there any supplement or food which influences elastin production?

1. Protein Powder
2. Multivitamin
3. 4-6g of C, capsule form
4. Calcium
5. Glucosamine & Chondroitin
6. B Complex
7. Vitamin E
8. Fish Oil (caps) & flax oil (liquid)
9. Spirulina & greens (tabs or powder)
10. Whole foods supplement
11. L-Glutamine
12. BCAAs
13. ZMA

some brands are better than others, but frankly I think its way less important to have top-of-the-line if it means sacrificing a supplement altogether.

Whole food based multi (Nature's Plus-Source of Life is what I'm taking now)
Fish oil
No-Xplode
Whey
Weight Gainer

Wow. This isn't in regard to any specific post, but there are so many lists in this thread now that include so many supplements that have no business being anywhere NEAR a staple list.

If you have more than 5 on your list, you have too many.

Greens+ before breakfast every morning.

That is about it. This is the best friggin thing I've done next to adding way more fish and complex whole foods to my diet. I suggest looking up those anti-oxidant foods or miracle foods or whatever and eating a lot of those as well.

Others I currently take:

Omega 3-6-9 every day.

Just started on a multi-vitamin that is supposed to be for men and has a bunch of herbs and shit in it.

Calcium pill with vit D in it.
Occasional whey protein shake if pressed for time and need a snack-taken with milk.

Madmick, what do you think of this list?

Switch your Omega 3-6-9 to a straight Omega-3.

Greens+ is great. Keep it. But don't allow that to be a substitute for getting your carbs primarily from fruits and veggies (and only secondly: whole wheat grains).

Just make sure your multivitamin is time-released. I think that's a good inclusion.

You're male. I don't think you need a calcium pill. Add nonfat yogurt without sugar to your diet (it can be flavored, just avoid the sugar, unless you're dumping it in a PWO shake).

I definitely like whey for PWO and caseins or milk protein isolates for the rest of the day, but they're not essential. As long as you're getting some kind of protein PWO and throughout the day, you're good.

For those of you who are mentioning NOxplode....I took it and liked it because I was so focused and pumped up for my workouts...I thought it was a great product.

However, once I realized that the "energy and focus" I felt during my workouts was due to the caffeine and L-Tyrosine contained therein, I became smart. Now I just buy caffeine pills, L-Tyrosine, and wash them down with regular Creatine prior to my workout. I am literally feeling the same energy, intensity, and getting great pumps and I am paying a FRACTION of the cost

NOxplode is a good product, but it is pricey and can be replicated much more inexpensively.

Whey (Pre and Post workout)
Green Tea Extract
Flax Oil/Ground Flax (split it half and half)
Coconut Oil
Multi-vitamin
Glucosamine/MSM

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is this ZMA that everyone refers to and what does it do?

Multivitamin
Phyto Green
Milk thistle (for my liver)
Flaxseed oil capsules
Sometimes whey

Multi once daily
Tir-flex twice daily
Fish oil twice daily
vagina twice daily

Uhhh, yeah that WAAAAAAY cheaper! Thanx.

How long you been taking that stuff? Notice a difference?

bacon said:
Multi once daily
Tir-flex twice daily
Fish oil twice daily
vagina twice daily

How much does that vagina twice daily cost you? And assuming you save money on triflex, are you going to save that money, or re-invest it to get some better vagina?

Lastly, if you take that vagina on an empty stomach, do your burps taste like fish?

Back