Staple Supplements

Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Okay, here's the REAL staple supplement thread.

List yours.

Unfortunately for you no. However I mean if you must rely on that go ahead. I will rely on the fact that you think greens and thermogenics work in the same manner. Oh wait I forgot, protein slows you sown too, right?

- Fish Oil (I think this is above all rest)
- Vitamin C with bioflavonoids (for better absorbtion of Vit. C)
- Whey protien
- Phyto Green by Now Foods
- I occasionaly take Glucosomine+Chondrotin+MSM
- Oh yeah... can't forget the green tea extract

That is about it.

Wolverine
///

Hey, lets not be dicks and ruin a thread. If you wanna bitch there are other places, nobody else wants to hear it.

A multivitamin always, and I'm possibly going to start taking fish oils. I drink green tea once in a while in the summer, but drink it a lot in the winter. If I"ve been drinking I"ll take a b-vitamin.

If I'm working out I will take a protein supplement and possibly some creatine. I used to love ZMA, but I think that was mainly for the valarian rather than the zinc and magnesium.

Crazyhorsebeer said:
This whitebelt is calling me names? is that called for another ban? :D

LOL. CrazyHorse, remember how I came into this forum? I AM SO SORRY, YOU WERE RIGHT, I WAS WRONG. I should have made it my business to care which guy's code to use (I still haven't made a purchase, yet, though, so I know what to do now).

This is the guy who denies he "trolls" my threads. Look at what he's doing to this one. I can't believe he actually linked that thread where something like 30 posters celebrate his ban and stupidity. I didn't start that thread; it was PM'd to me. I just posted his new handle so people would know who they were dealing with.

Only an egomaniac would think I was personally addressing him such that his boycott would have to be voiced (no, he couldn't simply abstain from the thread) and that his decision to do so would be perceived as disheartening.

The last thing this thread needs is his opinion.

mmacoach said:
Unfortunately for you no. However I mean if you must rely on that go ahead. I will rely on the fact that you think greens and thermogenics work in the same manner. Oh wait I forgot, protein slows you sown too, right?

Oh wait I forgot, how many pounds of fish do you have to eat to get 6g of Omega-3s?

Shut up.

In all honesty food is becoming my staple. In terms of supplements I find everything eventually revolves around a good multi, I have a lot of clients who take very expensive regimens and still feel like shit because their bodies are vitamin depleted and no supplement provides enough of that...and in America you'd just as soon accomplish planting your lips on your own anus as getting it from the food with the way agriculture and livestock is kept these days.

Madmick said:
Oh wait I forgot, how many pounds of fish do you have to eat to get 6g of Omega-3s?

Shut up.
God damn read the studies I gave you off pubmed. It is simple it varies in so many aspects that we can't even list them all. Either way, if you hate supps so bad why even post this thread? I mean really? I am not trolling your thread, however since that is a link I gave you up there it has become easy to see that you will bash me wherever you can, instead of being upfront and honest about it. Funny really, jealousy usually works that way. I guess you won't be attending any of my training seminars :D And no the seminars have nothing to do with supplements :eek: I mean really now, what are your staple supplements?

Madmick said:

Shut up.
I like how everyone except for crazyhorse himself can defend him. You know it is the same guy who thinks protein slows you down? That's right, slows you down. I asked him to show proof of any kind, as in the same manner where he thinks greens and thermogenics somehow work in the same manner, but he has never prooven it. I backed my stand on the omegas up. Studies can go either way, just like your consumption of fish aspect which is really quite laughable.

Fish Oil
Multi
Vit C

I also cycle CEE stacked with Taurine

And I make my own ZMA for night time use.

Whey (either pro-complex or Infusion-or 100% whey when money's tight)
Complex of creatine-NO-glutamine
Centrum Performance

Back