Stank ass protien shake shakers.

Baconator69**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My protien shaker drinker shaker thing, stinks like a early 19th centery french whore's box.

I know its teh protien but I wash the thing very well after every use but it still fucking reeks when I open it to put my powder and milk inside.

anyone know a way to get rid of the rotten stink?

Thanks in advance.

Get a new one and be proactive about cleaning it. If you leave a dairy product in a container for any amount of time it will reek terribly.

You may try bleach and a baby bottle brush.

Yea, i noticed they seem to retain smells.

I just tend to fill it with soapy water after use and leave it in the sink for aan hour or so before washing and rinsing.

Yea, i noticed they seem to retain smells.

I just tend to fill it with soapy water after use and leave it in the sink for aan hour or so before washing and rinsing.

Same here.

Plus they only cost about $3.00 so I normally pick up a new one once a month.

i also soak mine after using it...but it still stinks and i just don't give a shit anymore. I've had that thing for over 10 years and it's like a stinky friend now.

lol, I thought only mine stank. No matter how much I soak it or scrub it with soap, it always has a faint odor.

Nothing too horrible though..

Mine don't stink. Right after I rinse them out and let them soak. I have 5 blender bottles (3 large, 2 small) and thy have never had the stank.

Try eating amino acids. The stench is... something else.

Once it stinks, the smell never comes out. You HAVE to wash it immediately after every use. Once that whey/mix hybrid residue dries, that shit is in the shaker for life. Might as well buy another one and constantly wash it.

this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amazon.jpg

2oz Vinegar and hot water and shake it up. I try not to put mine in the dishwasher to avoid warping even though blender bottles are dishwasher safe. Baking soda if the stench is horrific.

Vinegar is the best i've used to clean mine. No need for dish soap. Hey if its good for douche, it's good for a protein shaker....

Don't be lazy and rinse it out.

Rinse immediately after use. Once in a while a will boil some water and pour it in the shaker or put the shaker, lid and blender ball in boiling water.

ya and when u are done with a shake, if u are far from your home or a sink, always pour a bit of water in there to rinse it out before you can give it a proper cleaning later.

But ya, once they start to smell its almost impossible to get rid of so better to buy a new one and clean it ASAP after use.

2oz Vinegar and hot water and shake it up. I try not to put mine in the dishwasher to avoid warping even though blender bottles are dishwasher safe. Baking soda if the stench is horrific.

Vinegar is the best i've used to clean mine. No need for dish soap. Hey if its good for douche, it's good for a protein shaker....

Don't be lazy and rinse it out.

douche.jpg

This thread is so helpful all be getting my first blender bottle ever. So all these tips are so beneficial to me. Lol now I know if you don't wash the bottle be prepared for the stench from hell.

This thread is so helpful all be getting my first blender bottle ever. So all these tips are so beneficial to me. Lol now I know if you don't wash the bottle be prepared for the stench from hell.

ya its not even so much all becase of the dairy. I ahve had plenty of shakers that never saw dairy, only protein and water, and if u let that shit bake in the sun with the cap on without cleaning it, be prepared.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back