Stacker 2 XPLC, XENIDRINE EFX questions.

VegasFighter**

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I used to take ephedrine alot before it was banned, and i found out how bad it was.. How about stuff like stacker 2, or xenidrine.. They're supposed to be similar but with no ephedrine. has anyone taken these? do they work?

Ephedrine isn't that bad, don't believe the hype.

Most corner stores have products containing ephedrine with guaifenesin.

I tried EFA and it sucked compared to RFA1.

cb9fl said:
Ephedrine isn't that bad, don't believe the hype.

Most corner stores have products containing ephedrine with guaifenesin.

I tried EFA and it sucked compared to RFA1.

whats EFA,a nd RFA1??

I also stopped taking ephedrine cause it gave me wicked heartburn, and i already have acid reflux.

What about the ones i mentioned above?

Xenadrine EFA is the ephedrine free product. RFA1 was their ephedrine containing product.

Never tried the ones you've mentioned but from what I've read nothing compares to an ECA stack (ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin).

i use xenadrine efx but it's not the same as the original.

cb9fl said:
Xenadrine EFA is the ephedrine free product. RFA1 was their ephedrine containing product.

Never tried the ones you've mentioned but from what I've read nothing compares to an ECA stack (ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin).

The only thing better than an ECA stack is an ECY stack, utilizing yohimbe instead of aspirin.

SAN Tight. The bottle says to take one, if you take 2 you'll feel virtually no different than an ECA stack (anxious, a little jittery, feeling like you have to move or do something). It works pretty well as far giving you more energy, the fat loss affects are probably very minimal...I've read these new thermogenics maybe burn an extra 100 calories or so a day max.

I personally think ephedrine is very helpful, but a good friend was using it pretty consistently and ended up with an enlarged prostate gland that rained havoc on his urinary function and sex life.

Back