stacked ufc fight night june 7th

Well, I guess if Miocic v. Maldonado is the new standard, then, yeah...

As opposed to when it was Fisher vs Stout? That wasn't even made because of an injury like Saturdays fight was.

That card was not great, but at least they didn't resort to having a 245 lb. heavyweight curb stomp a flabby middleweight in the "main event."

Haha. They won. Enough fans are out to lunch that the new inferior product gets to stay. It's a pretty good event. Stacked? Wake up, fools...

thats stacked for a fight night. its not even debatable.

Its a great card for fans who follow the sport closely the casuals are going to bitch.

I am going to log into your browser now and fix it so you can never type the word "stacked" again.

goddamn you're a bunch of whiny bitches. maybe if you fools took your heads out of your asses you could take those rose-colored shit goggles off and realize this is a stacked card.

Can't wait to watch bendo get smothered by the opening wave of dat dagestani tsunami.

A lot of people exposed ITT for having bad reading comprehension. He said for a fight night card this is stacked which is true.

True, pretty great card for cable. Although the fact that you went out of your way to mention Cummins means your thread went from 7/10 to 3/10.

the continued depreciation of the word "stacked"

You can have "stacked" for a Fight Night, "stacked" for a FOX card and "stacked" for a PPV. Which one do you think he was talking about? get back to me with your answer boss.

True, pretty great card for cable. Although the fact that you went out of your way to mention Cummins means your thread went from 7/10 to 3/10.

lol yah i threw in cummins as a joke, i guess i didnt make it obvious

It's a good card IMO.
Stacked, I dunno. To me, a stacked card is like UFC 175. For the card to qualify as stacked, it has to have great fighters all throughout the entire main card. With that being said about this card, "THIS IS SO EXCITING" Craig Robinson voice.

It's a good card IMO.
Stacked, I dunno. To me, a stacked card is like UFC 175. For the card to qualify as stacked, it has to have great fighters all throughout the entire main card. With that being said about this card, "THIS IS SO EXCITING" Craig Robinson voice.

*sigh*... i said its stacked for a fight night... you're not supposed to compare it to PPVs, or even ufc on fox events, you're supposed to compare it to other fight nights.

Last edited:
I like Fight Night 44 a little better. But this one is really good too. The next couple of Fight Night cards are gonna be the shit.

Cub Swanson vs. Jeremy Stephens
Kelvin Gastelum vs. Nico Musoke
Abel Trujillo vs. Myles Jury
Ricardo Lamas vs. Hacran Dias
Clint Hester vs. Antonio Braga Neto
Cezar Mutante vs. Andrew Craig
Johnny Bedford vs. Rani Yahya

ahhh man my two favorite fighters bendo and Cub finally back in action cant wait!

This is what is considered a stacked card in 2014?

My god the MMA scene has Fallen in the past few years...

On a free card we have:

A former champ in the main event.

Two TUF winners fighting in the co-main.

Two former title challengers and top five fighters coming off of wins in the third fight.

A top ten lightweight in the fourth fight.

This is pretty fucking good for a free card.

Sometime the best cards are the free no name ones!

Back